MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

SirGoofy

No, I agree. This appears to me to be an effort to maintain a higher interest in WDW throughout the summer (and in conjunction with the opening of HP) than anything else. Don't get me wrong though, I'm enjoying all of the news I've heard....:)

Oh, this is great, as tirian said, it shows someone, somewhere in TDO's hierarchy gets what Disney is supposed to be about.

My money's on Jim.:D

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Oh, this is great, as tirian said, it shows someone, somewhere in TDO's hierarchy gets what Disney is supposed to be about.

My money's on Jim.:D

I agree 100%. Now if they can just keep these shows going past this summer.....:rolleyes:

jt04

No, I agree. This appears to me to be an effort to maintain a higher interest in WDW throughout the summer (and in conjunction with the opening of HP) than anything else. Don't get me wrong though, I'm enjoying all of the news I've heard....:)

Think about it. All those new Potter customers will be motivated to make a bee line to Disney during the evening this summer. IoA in the daytime, MK at night. Pretty smart.

raven

Kinda funny to read Disney haters on these boards day after day and suddenly today they act like they love the company. :rolleyes:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Think about it. All those new Potter customers will be motivated to make a bee line to Disney during the evening this summer. IoA in the daytime, MK at night. Pretty smart.

This will undoubtedly make me go off on a bender tonight (and no, it wouldn't take much of a push), but I agree with you wholeheartedly......

Scotch, scotch, scotch........

SirGoofy

Kinda funny to read Disney haters on these boards day after day and suddenly today they act like they love the company. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Maybe because the so called "haters" have been waiting for something from WDW and TDO to prove they get it.

Give me a break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom