News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

aladdin2007

I thought for sure they'd put an Aladdin-themed character meal in there.
I thought that for years, but because it was managed by a third party I guess that's one of the reasons why they never did, like a heroes meal with Aladdin and others. They certainly could do this now, but so far no signs of Disney wanting to operate it. such a shame.

Dr.GrantSeeker

On the latter point, though, they seem to have had trouble even filling the lagoon-side restaurant.

Hopefully they can find a way to revive it that brings people in.
I really enjoyed Spice Road Table. I haven’t been since Disney took over the pavilion, but from what I can see the menu looks really watered down now. There was a great selection of Moroccan food and we always enjoyed it.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Construction walls have appeared in the Morocco Pavilion (photo via TouringPlans Instagram).

IMG_3224.jpg

Eric Graham

Would it really be that difficult to bring the wonderful people of Morocco back to have a restaurant with wonderful and tasty cuisine? So delicious! I enjoy eating at a greek restaurant here and it is very similar and great food!

nickys

Premium Member
Would it really be that difficult to bring the wonderful people of Morocco back to have a restaurant with wonderful and tasty cuisine? So delicious! I enjoy eating at a greek restaurant here and it is very similar and great food!
The company who operated it went bust, so Disney brought it back in house.

Although I have to disagree with your assertion that Greek food and Moroccan food is similar. Moroccans use tangines for traditional cooking and couscous is a staple accompaniment.

Eric Graham

The company who operated it went bust, so Disney brought it back in house.

Although I have to disagree with your assertion that Greek food and Moroccan food is similar. Moroccans use tangines for traditional cooking and couscous is a staple accompaniment.
Que Sera Sera...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom