More on beastly Kingdom

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Thanks for the article. I sounds like Beastly Kingdom or some other land will be going into AK. It's about time!! :)

It has to be BK or I think disney will get alot of heat from it.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

It has to be BK or I think disney will get alot of heat from it.

1) Disney announced it when they first announced AK... animals that are, were, and never were (something like that)

2) There is a dragon in the AK logo & over the ticket booths.

There is absolutely no way Disney is getting out of building Beastly Kingdom.... they just may make us wait 10 years... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

1) Disney announced it when they first announced AK... animals that are, were, and never were (something like that)

2) There is a dragon in the AK logo & over the ticket booths.

There is absolutely no way Disney is getting out of building Beastly Kingdom.... they just may make us wait 10 years... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The rod is going out and predicting with in 6 months disney will announce BK. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
That article doesnt really offer anything new - its just a mish-mash of Internet rumors. What an easy job these reporters have these days! :)

We live in hope of BK! :)

I wouldnt put any weight on the fact that there are dragons and things in logos. Remember the African outpost that was a place marker for a whole pavilion in Epcot? Africa never got built there! :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
That article doesnt really offer anything new - its just a mish-mash of Internet rumors. What an easy job these reporters have these days! :)

We live in hope of BK! :)

I wouldnt put any weight on the fact that there are dragons and things in logos. Remember the African outpost that was a place marker for a whole pavilion in Epcot? Africa never got built there! :)

Steve, Steve dont be so negative. lol Have faith BK will be announced during the 100th celebration!!! See i'm postive!! :)

Al

ooooooh, i hope something good happens soon, just to keep us going!!!!

Every time disney announce somethinh, i tell my parents that " We will go next year when ____________ is ready!"

We were gonna book for next year, we are considering late 2003 ( when Mission:Space is open).

Last time we went, we planned our trip so that we could go onto test track, but when we got there we learned it had been delayed 3 weeks , poo!!!!

But we will plan it a few months after it is supposed to open , which hopefully disney will announce late next year.

But with beastly kingdom, we may put it off more!

Sometimes i just think, oh well new things will always be happening, so you could put the trip off FOREVER!!! :rolleyes:

WDWFanatic

Anything big that opens like e-ticket rides require a emergency vacation in my family. In that article it said there were no flying rollercoasters which is false. I have one right down the road from me. Sixflags America! someone needs to do better research.

Goofster

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
Anything big that opens like e-ticket rides require a emergency vacation in my family. In that article it said there were no flying rollercoasters which is false. I have one right down the road from me. Sixflags America! someone needs to do better research.

Yup, 'ers one o'er west in ohio's Six Flags Worlds of Adventure n'at, too. It's a pretty neat ride, n'at. Yinz guys really should ride one a 'em flying coasters, really feels like yinz are flying, n'at.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by Goofster

Yup, 'ers one o'er west in ohio's Six Flags Worlds of Adventure n'at, too. It's a pretty neat ride, n'at. Yinz guys really should ride one a 'em flying coasters, really feels like yinz are flying, n'at.

What?:D :confused:

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Paul Pressler said in an interview that a new E-Ticket attraction would be coming to Animal Kingdom in 2004 but nothing about Beastly Kingdom.

Goofster

Originally posted by Eeyore

What?:D :confused:

Excuse my Pittsburghese

Anyway,
loose english translation:

There is also a Flying Roller Coaster in Six Flags Worlds of Adventure. Flying coasters are fun to ride.

Goofster

We know that MickeyMoose15, but what else would he be talking about besides Beastly Kingdom? You think Disney is going to put in some other country first?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by Goofster

Excuse my Pittsburghese

Anyway,
loose english translation:

There is also a Flying Roller Coaster in Six Flags Worlds of Adventure. Flying coasters are fun to ride.

Thanks Goofster! ;) :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom