More on beastly Kingdom

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
LOL!! :D :D :D

Maybe we can get back to the subject of Beastly Kingdom....or not!!!

Sure! I would love to see a beastly kingdom! I'm into fantasy novels etc.......so I would love to see it all come to life in the park.

Anyone named MickeyMoose15 is forbiden to respond to this post!!!!!!:p

DisJosh

JEEZ........talk about thread drift!! This isnt gonna make me look good!!

BTW whats the SPAMaholic gonna do when hes stuck in school?!! :D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Hey, this isn't going to look good for me either.

About the huge number of posts, It's the end of summer and I''m bored!!! I'll be heading to the library and hitting the computers a lot, I can tell you. I have two study halls that I end up sleeping through because I work ahead so much. :)

Al

what do you get called at certain amounts of posts:

eg, a certain amount is a junior member, them member then what?? and how many posts?

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I believe it was 100 then 200 then 350 then 500...I can't exactly remember.

I also believe it goes from Junior member, member, Earning My Ears, junior cast member, Cast Member, Senior Cast Member and then.....

Al

when will we know more about bk?

i wish disney would say sommin!!!!!

sorry, thats all i can think of saying!

DisJosh

It's still strictly a rumour.........Beastly Kingdom may never exist. I hope it does but I hope they can come up with a better name than Beastly Kingdom........that sounds cheesy!

wdwmaniac

I think he meant maybe start. Because they just would be finishing Mission: Space. So it would be time to open a new ride or start one atleast.

DisJosh

I seriously doubt it will be completed by 2004..........he probably meant it will start or be anounced in 2004.

Goofster

Originally posted by DisJosh
I seriously doubt it will be completed by 2004..........he probably meant it will start or be anounced in 2004.

I doubt it, I'd expect Beastly Kingdom around then. I mean, Paul told us something is coming, so It's gotta be close to getting finished. How long can it take to Build a building with a coaster inside, a hedge maze, and, well, i know there's a little more. Of course with the paces Dino-Rama and Mission:Space are being built, it could take ten years to add a new land. Are these workers being paid by the year or what?

Well, I just recently got obsessed with Disney World. When Mission:Space was being planned did they say, "We've got a big ride headed for Epcot in 2004" or was it "We've got something huge going to Epcot in 2001"??? I'd bet on choice #1.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
. Of course with the paces Dino-Rama and Mission:Space are being built, it could take ten years to add a new land. Are these workers being paid by the year or what?

Would you rather they just hurry up and just throw the damn thing up. The longer it takes them. to me means that much more of a ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom