Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Tested today 1/19/06

mickeymouse2818

TK is the Time Keeper. But I would have to say that the audience DOES make the show. I saw it twice in one day, one in the morning and one towards the evening and the evening show was so much better. I laughed and its especially funny when they continue to pick on one member of the audience. I was pleasantly surprised by the attraction, however they do need to change out the dialogue during different times of the day. It gets old after hearing that Florida is home to the Effiel Tower after a few times. :lookaroun

bingie

Can somone post a pic of this mirrored-door effect that was mentioned earlier? I have seen this shows quite a bit since december and have no idea what your talking about :)

Matpez

I would have to say that the audience DOES make the show. I saw it twice in one day, one in the morning and one towards the evening and the evening show was so much better. I laughed and its especially funny when they continue to pick on one member of the audience. I was pleasantly surprised by the attraction, however they do need to change out the dialogue during different times of the day.

I have been "That Guy", and trust me, I was waving, pointing and smiling, it made the show that much better for everyone else...

lorenita

i loveeed this game
i had soo much fun!!!!! i loved it!!!
the"that guy" joke was the best!!...or the little purple monster psyciq...ok..i don´t know how to write it jajaja but that wat awesome too...
loved it!!

EpcotServo

TODAY? I have to get down there on the 21st of January....I think 2006 is going to be a great year! Hope you all liked my first update.

:lookaroun
:lol:

WaltsApprentice

Can somone post a pic of this mirrored-door effect that was mentioned earlier? I have seen this shows quite a bit since december and have no idea what your talking about :)

I think they were refering to the mirror effect in the door scene at the Monster's ride at DCA. The effect is suppose to make it look like a million doors... kinda like our Stair way scene on the haunted mansion to make it look like many stairs.:) Hope this helps!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i loveeed this game
i had soo much fun!!!!! i loved it!!!
the"that guy" joke was the best!!...or the little purple monster psyciq...ok..i don´t know how to write it jajaja but that wat awesome too...
loved it!!
Lorenita, amiga...

Se considera ser maleducado el acto de restaurar discusiones viejas sin poder añadir alguna información nueva que no haya sido discutida anteriormente :) Simplemente añadir una opinión no se considera razón valida para hacer esto. En el futuro, recomiendo que verifiques el día que empezó la discusión y el ultimo día de actividad. Si deseas, empieza una discusión nueva.

Con calma... no hay problema. Solamente para que conozcas la cortesía electrónica.

Saludos.

sillykid

TODAY? I have to get down there on the 21st of January....I think 2006 is going to be a great year! Hope you all liked my first update.

:lookaroun
:lol:

Yeah that had me too! It usually takes me the month of January to get the year right when I date anything as well.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom