MLB 2014

Lucky

Mets-Nats are in a suspenseful game. Mets went ahead 5-4 in the bottom of the 8th, and the Nats just tied it 5-5 with 2 out in the top of the 9th.

Hobnail Boot

It was just one game, but everything was clicking for the Rays yesterday. It should be an exciting season barring any injuries. I see all these sites picking us to win the WS and I know we have the talent but I hate these start of the season predictions. I'm only superstitious when it comes to sports and win-it-all predictions are bad mojo.

Lucky

Great game for the Mets just now. Down 3-2 going into the bottom of the 9th against the Reds. Pinch hit walk off grand slam by Ike Davis. Mets win 6-3. (Congrats @NYwdwfan)

jw24

It's the 10 game mark so a couple of thoughts for my Yankees. Pitching wise, it's good for the most part. Tanaka, I'd give a B grade. He's been striking out batters and pitching well though unfortunately, he's allowing runs in the early innings, which has been his weakness so far. Against the AL Beasts, that's pretty dangerous to concede early runs like that. Nova has disappointed me in his two starts and is the weakest link in the rotation as of now. It was not just the Baltimore game. I didn't even think he was that impressive in Houston either. Kuroda was consistent as always. Pineda has been a pleasant surprise. Sabathia still not sold he's back to form after getting roughed up on Opening Day. I'll see how he does tonight. Bullpen has their work cut out for them with Robertson on the 15-Day DL. By the looks of it, for the time being, Shawn Kelly is the closer and Adam Warren is the set-up man.

Hitting, well, Solarte has been the biggest surprise. He's way better than Nunez in terms of hitting and fielding. If he keeps this up, then the Yanks found a diamond in the rough. Ellsbury and Beltran are doing great though I am disappointed in Soriano and McCann. As for Derek Jeter, well, he's Derek. He won't put up the big numbers but he'll still provide the hits, as usual. But it's only 10 with 152 left so hopefully, the bats will get going.

Lucky

This shows strongest team loyalties based on FB likes. Most of it makes sense. But why are the Yankees the most popular team in most of VA, the state of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson?

It looks like the Mets aren't the most popular team anywhere.

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom