MLB 2014

Tod&BigMamaOdie

Oh, yeah, I know where that is. I live in Northern Baltimore County. Also inherited baseball because of my dad.:) Orioles won 8-4
Been playing the Sox good the last two years or so (always slip against Jays, why is that?!), need to keep it up. Soon we'll get Manny back, maybe Gausman and Bundy ( starting to throw from mound) will help... Hope it's a good year for us!

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Been playing the Sox good the last two years or so (always slip against Jays, why is that?!), need to keep it up. Soon we'll get Manny back, maybe Gausman and Bundy ( starting to throw from mound) will help... Hope it's a good year for us!
We desperately need Machado back. Both for offense and for defense. We haven't had a strong second base in years (Roberts. Ugh) so it's important to cover all the other bases (Pun intended). I think the reason we had trouble against the Jays that one horrible game was in part due to not having Hardy when he was injured, and I think if we had Machado, we would have won all of those games. Also, I went to both of those losses against the Jays, so it's time for me to see a couple of wins next weekend.

Wonder why Chris Davis isn't hitting this year...

Tod&BigMamaOdie

We desperately need Machado back. Both for offense and for defense. We haven't had a strong second base in years (Roberts. Ugh) so it's important to cover all the other bases (Pun intended). I think the reason we had trouble against the Jays that one horrible game was in part due to not having Hardy when he was injured, and I think if we had Machado, we would have won all of those games. Also, I went to both of those losses against the Jays, so it's time for me to see a couple of wins next weekend.

Wonder why Chris Davis isn't hitting this year...
Totally agree. As for Davis, not sure. Early in the season but he's tied before tonight for team lead in stolen bases. He has hit a few doubles so maybe he's about to heat up when the weather does. ?

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Orioles beat the Red Sox today. In my accounting class today, the professor kept going over to check his phone which is odd for him. Then he says, "Hmph. Crazy time for a baseball game." And then ke kept giving us updates on the game. It was hysterical.

Lucky

Great game for the Mets just now. Down 3-2 going into the bottom of the 9th against the Reds. Pinch hit walk off grand slam by Ike Davis. Mets win 6-3. (Congrats @NYwdwfan)
I didn't even know Ike Davis had been traded to the Pirates last weekend, but yesterday he hit another grand slam against the Reds, this time for the Pirates instead of the Mets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom