Mission space

ULPO46

Honwstly i rather enjoyed the ride. Growing up in central florida i was privelaged to be able to be les. Than a mile away from the space shuttle launches. NASA is the reason why i double majored in Engineering and Hospitality BM. I wanted to be a NASA engineer and MS, when it opened in 2003 gave me an oppurtunity that KSC could not, a legitimate centerfuge simulator. Sure give it hate but there is nothing like it in the world other than being a fighter pilot or a NASA astronaut. I agree that more destinations would be cool, but just the fact that its a ride about space travel is amazing. Definatly not anything like space mountain or astro orbiter you can actually feel the Gravity push against your body amd for a space geek like me, that was amazing.

matt9112

roundup-fairground-ride.gif
Not the same at all....yes you get the Gs but you don't get the experience....by your measure the TOT is just a generic drop tower.....

Bairstow

Not the same at all....yes you get the Gs but you don't get the experience....by your measure the TOT is just a generic drop tower.....

I would never be so impertinent as to dismiss the themeing and special effects of the Tower of Terror as being equivalent to a bad PlayStation 2 game, where you're not even actually playing the game, and thus mostly irrelevant.

This is not a respect I am willing to extend to every attraction, however...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom