News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I don't understand the weather policies period. It's wasn't a party but on a regular night a few weeks ago they went into the "high wind" protocol that shuts down much of Fantasyland more than an hour before show. Wind was like 5 mph, I didn't notice any gusts, and I checked weather and forecasts did not even show wind issues.
Remember, the wind that we can feel on the ground is only a minor sample of what's happening just a few feet above our heads. What might feel like 5-10 mph on the ground could actually be 30-50 mph higher in the air.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Rain let up before parade. Skiers didn't ski.

How many Princesses can you cram into a gazebo?

Did you guess 9?

20231210_204709.jpg
20231210_204707.jpg

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~1 hour 13 mins for tonight's last night's party.

For comparison to the previous 6pm drops during the recent parties on Tuesday (12/5), Thursday (12/7), and Friday (12/8):
scatter_plot-23.png

Last edited:

bmr1591

Enjoyed the party Thursday, but was shocked that they were sold out of the party exclusive spirit jerseys. With multiple parties still to go, I expected them to have more supply. There’s over 100,000 people still coming to the party and they’re completely out. Seems like extremely poor purchasing to be that far off in their estimates. So my wife left disappointed in that, but we did enjoy the night as a whole.

jrhwdw

How is it the last night for MVMCP already?! Looks like it was a great season! Let's hope for a great rest of the year!......

Mikey73181

Time to release tickets for Mickey’s Hippity Hoppity Easter Party ahead of its January start.
I’m actually surprised at the shorter window that the Christmas parties have compared to Halloween. Then Halloween parties run slightly past Halloween, where the Christmas parties actually stop a few days before Christmas and they have the parade, fireworks and stage show during regular hours.

pdude81

I think if they are going to have massive crowds Christmas week, they don't need to double sell park admission. And if you didn't buy G+ to get on rides, you can at least see the holiday parade and fireworks.

Ayla

I think if they are going to have massive crowds Christmas week, they don't need to double sell park admission. And if you didn't buy G+ to get on rides, you can at least see the holiday parade and fireworks.
The last party was Dec 22nd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom