News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Time to release tickets for Mickey’s Hippity Hoppity Easter Party ahead of its January start.
Those should already be on sale, not sure why they haven't announced it yet. January would be the time frame for tickets for Mickey's Summer's Cool Party hard ticket event to go on sale, with events beginning May 5.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
HUGE bio cleanup at tonight’s MVMCP right in MSUA outside of the Magic World of Disney and the Arcade. Anyone have any idea what happened?

IMG_5835.jpeg

IMG_5834.jpeg

IMG_5833.jpeg

At one point it was clear there was blood. Cleanup has been about a 30 minute + process.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~1 hour 2 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the previous 6pm drops during the recent parties on Thursday (11/30), Friday (12/1), and Sunday (12/3):
scatter_plot-40.png

Love Ft Wilderness

We attended Tuesday's party and I have a few comments. We loved it! I didn't think it was overly crowded.
However, there were areas that were very crowded like in Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and the hub. I think people just wanted to do everything over on that side.
We spent most of our time on the other side of the park and it was very pleasant. The country bear band was great.
The traditional rides we like to ride were all walk-ons (Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Carousel, People Mover, and if we wanted even Peter Pan).
As far as getting in, we arrived around 5:30ish and walked right on in. We moved with a pack of people through the bypass to get our toy soldier ornaments.
All in all it went smoothly. We stayed until the fireworks finished and headed out to the boat back to the fort.

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~16 mins for tonight's party.

For comparison to the previous 6pm drops during the recent parties on Friday (12/1), Sunday (12/3), and Tuesday (12/5):
scatter_plot-25.png

Last edited:

jrhwdw

No wetter than the earlier show which ran. They did just the finale so they could get rid of the armed pyro. Hope everyone in in the cast is OK. An injury was our immediate thought.
MOUACT was Rain Version (no Castle Float) at 8:30, Full Version At 11. I don't understand MVMCP Entertainment Policies.....

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
MOUACT was Rain Version (no Castle Float) at 8:30, Full Version At 11. I don't understand MVMCP Entertainment Policies.....
I don't understand the weather policies period. It's wasn't a party but on a regular night a few weeks ago they went into the "high wind" protocol that shuts down much of Fantasyland more than an hour before show. Wind was like 5 mph, I didn't notice any gusts, and I checked weather and forecasts did not even show wind issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom