Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Question Please?

Lotti08

Good morning all,

Hope you're all well :)

Does anyone know the dates of the nights this Event will take place please?

Also, i heard that tickets go on sale on 1st/2nd May (which is only next week) - can anyone confirm this please as i haven't seen any information on it?

Lastly, is it worth going to? We're an English family of 5 Adults who don't usually celebrate Halloween (it's not such a big thing over here :( ) - i'm sure we would have fun anyway as we love all things Disney, but is it a good Event to go to?

We're so excited about the Food & Wine Festival!! Bring on October - we want our Disney fix!!

Thanks guys,
Lotti <3

dave&di

The dates aren't out yet, give it a few more days.

We're also from England and we love Mnsshp, on these nights the MK has a different parade than normal nights all based on Halloween, plus Wishes is also Halloween based. There are also many Trick or Treat stands where they hand out sweets. The lighting is all green and orange, the theming is brilliant.

Apart from these changes, (I'm sure I've not mentioned some, others will) its a normal night.

We are just 2 adults so don't mind spending the money, it's up to you if you think this is worth paying for 2 adults and 2 children.

Upvote 0

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Tickets usually do go on sale in early May, and there are maybe 3 or 4 nights each week throughout September and October.

I wouldn't worry too much about booking the tickets immediately, only a handful of nights fully sell out and usually much closer to the time, so you can give it a month or two.

I have been 3 or 4 times and have always enjoyed it. Being from the UK it is good to see the range of costumes and effort some people make with their costumes as well as the parade, fireworks and castle show.

Upvote 0

mainstreetusa1

I'd definitely recommend going, it's a fun night out - we're 2 adults who travel from the UK for this and the Food & Wine Festival it makes for a great holiday at the start of October, can't wait to go again this year....

Personally I'd buy my tickets before I go, but we only go for 1 week so want to make sure we get tickets for a specific night. BTW, last year we dressed up for the first time - it really made the night a great laugh, we were even asked for photos from other party goers - LOL :ROFLOL: and you're never going to see any of them again!!

Enjoy, see you there!

Upvote 0

CB2@disney

We went last Halloween Night. It was fantastic. The characters are all dressed up in their own Halloween costumes. The park is closed to only those with tickets and the parade is amazing with a headless horseman and all. I wish we could do this every year.

As far as the dates... give it a few more days but try to call as soon as the dates come out, tickets go fast.

Upvote 0

Skippy's Pal

We were also there last year, the whole family was in costume, had a great time. We went the 3rd week of September. The one thing was that it was VERY crowded - far more crowded than I would have thought with a hard-ticketed event. We ended up just enjoying the atmosphere - the candy lines were crazy-long and we just sort of wrote those off.

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

We love Halloween, so we love MNSSHP. We have been three times previously and I was always a magical night for our family. From the trick or treating to the rare characters available for meet and greets, we love it all. We are just waiting for the tickets and dates so we can get our tickets for this year.

Upvote 0

enchantingadven

If you look at any of the posted Magic Kingdom park hours during September, October, & November, for any day that Magic Kingdom closes at 7 pm and has no showing of Wishes nor the Main Street Electrical Parade you can be pretty sure those are the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This same general rule also applies during November & December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Following is a list of the projected MNSSHP 2012 event dates:

Sept. - 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30
Oct. - 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Nov. - 2

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

Good morning all,

Hope you're all well :)

Does anyone know the dates of the nights this Event will take place please?

Also, i heard that tickets go on sale on 1st/2nd May (which is only next week) - can anyone confirm this please as i haven't seen any information on it?

Lastly, is it worth going to? We're an English family of 5 Adults who don't usually celebrate Halloween (it's not such a big thing over here :( ) - i'm sure we would have fun anyway as we love all things Disney, but is it a good Event to go to?

We're so excited about the Food & Wine Festival!! Bring on October - we want our Disney fix!!

Thanks guys,
Lotti <3

My profile picture of my daughter with a Jack Sparrow character at the MNSSHP made it priceless to us. The MNSSHP is the only time that character does pictures and autographs so far. I have wonderful pictures of the zombies from the HM dancing in the parade, but I haven't figured out how to upload pictures yet. I hope the profile pic shows up.

Upvote 0

draybook

If you look at any of the posted Magic Kingdom park hours during September, October, & November, for any day that Magic Kingdom closes at 7 pm and has no showing of Wishes nor the Main Street Electrical Parade you can be pretty sure those are the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This same general rule also applies during November & December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Sept. - 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30
Nov. - 2

Pretty much this. Tuesdays and Fridays are what you're looking for in September before the 14th.

Upvote 0

dave&di

Sept. - 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30
Nov. - 2

I thought Sept 11th would be a Mnsshp night.

Upvote 0

Lotti08

Original Poster
Thank you!!

Hey,

Thank you all so much for your replies - i think we'll be going!! Really excited for the new (to us) parades and fireworks etc.. I'll have a look on YouTube today to get an idea of what it's all about :)

Thanks for the advice though, glad it's not just me looking in the wrong place for dates lol :)

Have a great day all!!
Lotti <3

Upvote 0
we're going for the first 2 weeks of oct, but we havn't booked our hotel yet, as I've been trying to find out if we can book tickets to MNSSHP at the same time, when they go on sale? Does anyone know?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom