Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017

JohnD

Last edited:

asianway

Time have finally opened up for various events. General times are below. Could be different, depending on date
  • Boo to You Parade (9:15, 11:15)
  • Villains' Spelltacular (8:15, 10:45, 12:00 midnight)
  • Cadaver Dan's Barbershop Quartet (7:15, 8:00, 8:50, 9:55, 10:50)
  • Happy Hallowishes (10:15, although has been posted for some time)
Check specific dates.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/
Thats an awfully long gap on the Villain show - good gig if you can get it.

JohnD

Guessing it's because of the projections. Once October hits and the sun sets earlier there's four shows including one in the seven o'clock hour.

Thanks. My interest was 9/17 when I'm going. That's why I ncluded the link in case more times added/changed.

Last edited:

matt clark

So the Hocus Pocus show has been replaced by some sort of new Villians themed show? Could be interesting...

Last edited:

matt clark

oh, ok. I was kind of excited they were switching it up. Its still a really good show though. We missed the barbershop show last year. Im going to make sure I see it this year.

matt clark

The villain spectacular starts at 12 a.m.
So it TECHNICALLY closes at 12, but Im going to assume they dont expect you totally out of the park until 1 AM.
Just like the party TECHNICALLY starts at 7pm, but you will be let in at 4pm.

JSchnitz

IMG_8042.jpg
IMG_8043.jpg
I'll just leave these here! I took these photos at the end of the party last year! So cool how the clouds look like Oogie Boogie and Jack!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Sorry if this was discussed, but is it possible to make fastpass selections for 4PM to 7PM hours with just a Halloween Event ticket?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom