Menus for BOG

disneypearl

No pricing yet

OK, thanks. I thought that because they are now taking reservations that they may have released the prices. Didn't see that info looking around this site so thought I wasn't looking right or it must not have been released. Any idea on when they will let us know on pricing?

RSoxNo1

I will say that while the menu is underwhelming to me, I have every intention of trying the food. Everything I've heard about the food at Flo's V8 Cafe has been positive, but that menu also underwhelmed for lunch and dinner. Having said that, if the Brioche French Toast at Flo's is any indication then there's nothing to worry about it. That was fantastic.

luv

It's a little frou-frou, but there are puhlenty of choices in the MK for food that isn't. Unlike some of the more frou-frou places, I think I can maybe eat something from the adult menu. :)

There aren't a ton of choices.

The Empress Lilly

And not just any Ratatouille, but the lean version they served in the film!

Yummie. I'll be having that. I love the choice of three different rooms too. I'm so going to eat here next trip.

Slightly underwhelmed by the menu though. I understand it is a theme park restaurant, but I get the distinct feeling they sacrificed choice for operational convenience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom