Me vs DLH: an on-going battle

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
OK answer me this HBG, how do you do it? On any given day I'm mediocre at best. I yank that ripcord like a man wanting hair on the palm of his hands but I'm not close to being the best in the last hour. Do you use a 2 person method to shoot the same target to get the double and triple scores? I don't want to ruin your secret but any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Well, for starters, I always ride solo to have full control of the cart.
Secondly, never waste your time on squares or circles. Hitting diamonds and triangles only can still net you the high scores.

The biggest complaint I hear people say is that they can't see where their target is. So before I ever start shooting, I'll point my gun at the wall on the right side when you first turn in and get a sense of where my dot is. Also, it seems almost ridiculous, but the sight on the gun actually DOES work. Using that if you get lost helps.

As someone else suggested, I truly believe the only way to achieve the 2 million points I've seen DLH get is to have the ride break down at the most optimal spot in front of a high-points target. But even on a continuous ride, its possible to break a million.

Texas84

I can max out WDW Buzz in the first room and start using the second blaster. But I cannot figure out Disneyland Buzz. I know about the shapes and I've read the cheat sites. Maybe I just don't go there enough.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
I can max out WDW Buzz in the first room and start using the second blaster. But I cannot figure out Disneyland Buzz. I know about the shapes and I've read the cheat sites. Maybe I just don't go there enough.
I maxed the WDW buzz too, but absolutely hate that your gun is stationary on the cart. So much easier to have the freedom to move and shoot over your shoulder.

Curious Constance

All the pictures over the years of me and my husband on Buzz show him looking like he's in the middle of a war zone, with more determination than I've ever seen on his face, and I'm sitting beside him chill, relaxed, with a baby in my arms or just half asleep lol

yookeroo

So this DLH is there most days trying to fill up the top 10? What a w@nker. Disney should ban him from the ride.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
So this DLH is there most days trying to fill up the top 10? What a w@nker. Disney should ban him from the ride.
I kid you not, I have gone to Disneyland 6 times in the past 3 months and he has been there on 5 of those times...I wonder what the cast members think when they see him.

mickEblu

He needs to come and stick up for himself and clear his name!

Lol. Let's think this through. He could be a CM that works at the Disneyland Hotel. Also using an acronym like DLH screams super fan/ fanboy meaning he's lurking on these boards somewhere and has probably already seen this thread.

Curious Constance

Just kidding, I'm all about statistics, and statistically speaking it's much more likely to be a guy.

So this really is a real person? I thought we were all joking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom