Me vs DLH: an on-going battle

thomas998

lol, obviously no one really cares about this, and beating him wouldn't be my highest achievement in life. Its just a game at Disneyland. Thankfully too I have more going for me in my life than George Costanza.
upload_2017-8-14_14-2-28.png

There.... I just gave you a 7 million point boost, can you sleep at night now?

thomas998

It's not about getting the highest score (though that was a really cool moment). Its about beating an arch-nemesis.
I'm not asking you to care about it too. Clearly you don't. lol.
You do realize that the irony of all this is that your "arch-nemesis" may not even care if he has the high score or not... that he might be some CM that rides the ride first thing each day, blasts away for the heck of it and never even pays attention to his score or whether its been beaten.

While I can understand a competitive spirit that seeks to win against an opponent.... it usually only has any meaning when you are quite sure the other player even cares.... Part of me wants to believe that there is just some IT person somewhere in DL named Don who has a girlfriend named Helen and each day he just types in a super high score and DLH for "Don loves Helen" for although he tried to ride the ride and get the score for real once he found he had motion sickness and wasn't able to even finish the ride with out hurling.

Curious Constance

I have an archnemesis at my kid's school carnival. I love doing the raffles, and usually get $20 in tickets.

THIS OTHER LADY GETS OVER $200 IN RAFFLE TICKETS AND WINS EVERYTHING. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
You do realize that the irony of all this is that your "arch-nemesis" may not even care if he has the high score or not... that he might be some CM that rides the ride first thing each day, blasts away for the heck of it and never even pays attention to his score or whether its been beaten.

While I can understand a competitive spirit that seeks to win against an opponent.... it usually only has any meaning when you are quite sure the other player even cares.... Part of me wants to believe that there is just some IT person somewhere in DL named Don who has a girlfriend named Helen and each day he just types in a super high score and DLH for "Don loves Helen" for although he tried to ride the ride and get the score for real once he found he had motion sickness and wasn't able to even finish the ride with out hurling.
The only flaw in your theory is that this guy ALWAYS gets 9-10 of the Top Ten scores. If it were just one, I could see him as a passing fellow who just happens to have good aim. But no, he has to ride at LEAST a minimum of ten times and get a high score on all attempts. I think he cares.

thomas998

The only flaw in your theory is that this guy ALWAYS gets 9-10 of the Top Ten scores. If it were just one, I could see him as a passing fellow who just happens to have good aim. But no, he has to ride at LEAST a minimum of ten times and get a high score on all attempts. I think he cares.
Unless my IT theory is correct in which case he's just typing them in.... Or maybe its a combination of all the CMs that work there and DLH stands for DisneyLand Highscore.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Original Poster
Unless my IT theory is correct in which case he's just typing them in.... Or maybe its a combination of all the CMs that work there and DLH stands for DisneyLand Highscore.
If its indeed CM's cheating (which I highly doubt), then that's just sad and pathetic. I did get the high score of the day last Thursday, so I know its possible for a "normal" person to do it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
From last Friday...

PROOF THE MAN IS AN ALIEN! Look at those beady little electric eyes!!!!
View attachment 266165

That's you, from the future. You went back in time to teach yourself a lesson.

Unfortunately, the lesson was to teach you not to waste your time in theme parks.

You'll need to fix this in the future by going back in time...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom