Living with the Land; new narration ?

Biff215

We got stuck this past July and had to be evacuated. Wasn't an attraction I expected this to happen on, but I felt like we were getting the "Behind the Seeds" tour for free!

Looking forward to a full ride and the altered narration later this week!

FigmentsFangirl

Original Poster
I personally want to say that while it is NEW SOUNDING to me, I gotta admit, it makes much more sense and actually sounds better on all the boats. I'm glad they updated it, the timing is all much better now for the entire thing

StageFrenzy

Why are they "lethargic"? As if anyone is going to enthusiastically spiel about plants? In fact they were probably instructed to deliver the spiel in a subdued manner.
Closing the park the night before, horrible sleep, low quality food etc etc. You are drawing the wrong conclusion from my statments.

FerretAfros

What they really need to update is the light boards behind the scrim at the end, featuring people and crops from around the world. This may have looked fun and futuristic in 1982, but it's just awkward now, especially with the cheesy music they play there now. And while I love how that whole area (including the archway over the ride flume) has a neat angular design, it looks pretty dated by today's standards, especially since it's all painted black as if they're trying to hide something

8162976794_08fb4c228d_z.jpg

This is one of the few places where I would fully support installing some sort of screens that show motion pictures. I like the idea of making a connection between crops and the people who consume them, but this approach is just so incredibly dated

That, and getting the roll-up doors between the greenhouses operational again. I can't imagine it's good for the plants to have the various ecosystems at the same temperature

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom