Living seas might have a sponsor!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Alot of talk around other boards and emailing list that the living seas is closed to having a sponsor. Anybody know who is is???

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
I have avery good idea who it is - I will post it on the site as soon as I am allowed to.

Thats what ur good buddy parrothead said too. :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
LOL! - seems like we have the source of info on this one then :)

it must be nice to have a source. hmm just curious how did u meet ur source. or are u allowed to say that. lol since u are very limited to say much about it lol :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL. Some sources I got to know just via the site, from them emailing me. I am very grateful to all those that I cant name on the site :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
LOL. Some sources I got to know just via the site, from them emailing me. I am very grateful to all those that I cant name on the site :)

I'm hoping there more then cast members :)

epcot71

stop teasing us and tell ud who!!!!!-i thought united technologies was a perfect fit because they were into ocean technology cant seem to think who new one might be?????:confused:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by epcot71
stop teasing us and tell ud who!!!!!-i thought united technologies was a perfect fit because they were into ocean technology cant seem to think who new one might be?????:confused:

Thats all he does is teased. maybe we can choke it out of him lol :)

epcot71

torture

jay-rod we can give him water torture like the scene in pirates of the caribean where they are dunking guy in well-
or u can hold him ill slap him then switch:p

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
When did the living Seas loss it's sponser? I know the life pavilion did not that long ago.

If I remember correctly... Living Seas was still affiliated with United Technologies, December 1999 (my last visit).

Chad

I know who it is! Amd I'm ready to come foward with this CLASSIFIED information!

It's......
Seaworld! Who better to sponser it?

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Hilarious!

I've heard that Disney will take it under its wing and run. But then again there is that rumor that it will get a huge rehab in 2004. Who knows?

DisJosh

I would love to see a rehab on tLS.......its one of my fav attractions but s really starting to look blah.......and dated.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I barely visit that much the way I use to. I've heard that The Living Seas and The Land will be connected via a Weather Pavilion in the near future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom