Live EPCOT Center updates - Friday, August 14th, 2009

EPCOT Explorer

As always, we agree on CCore/Inno. Hopefully the changes outside make their way in.

Question...Where do you pick up the Inno maps? They look nice, and I'd love to pick one up on Mission:EPCOT*

*aka EE uses a Shopper Pass to get into EPCOT for two hours to pick up a AA Figgy :lol:

nibblesandbits

I too am curious as to why they picked M:S over some of the other attractions...

However, my one guess could be that they want to possibly re-publicize that ride, since it could use a boost in attendance. Just a guess though, since it's a semi-strange choice.

EPCOT Explorer

I too am curious as to why they picked M:S over some of the other attractions...

However, my one guess could be that they want to possibly re-publicize that ride, since it could use a boost in attendance. Just a guess though, since it's a semi-strange choice.

I have heard M:S is low on attendance....:shrug:

Next thing we will know it has a sinkhole.:lookaroun:lol:

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Ladies and gentlemen... CommuniFloor Blue!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On an interesting side note, while I was snapping these shots I spotted a rather official looking gentleman with a pencil in his ear and a tape measure clipped to the back of his belt taking pictures of the Electric Umbrella doors and windows in the breezeway. He then went inside and took some pictures of a couple of the classic CommuniCore building supports and walls in the restaurant. Take that for what you will.

That's all I've seen of notable interest so far, I'll post as I see anything interesting, maybe something from The Land later.

EPCOTPluto

Question...Where do you pick up the Inno maps? They look nice, and I'd love to pick one up on Mission:EPCOT,
The Innovention Map Stands are at the entrance of Storm Struck and near the exit of What's Your Problem?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On an interesting side note, while I was snapping these shots I spotted a rather official looking gentleman with a pencil in his ear and a tape measure clipped to the back of his belt taking pictures of the Electric Umbrella doors and windows in the breezeway. He then went inside and took some pictures of a couple of the classic CommuniCore building supports and walls in the restaurant. Take that for what you will.
Nice to see the new Innoventions theme nearly done now. :D I especially like how Mission: Space blue it is...

And I would guess that gentleman is just surveying anything else to take care of...

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
The construction wall has expanded across from the IBM ThinkPlace in Innoventions West. Another new venue coming, perhaps?
picture.php

Living with the Land down:
picture.php

HMF

The Innovention Map Stands are at the entrance of Storm Struck and near the exit of What's Your Problem?

Nice to see the new Innoventions theme nearly done now. :D I especially like how Mission: Space blue it is...

And I would guess that gentleman is just surveying anything else to take care of...
The new Innoventions Theme still has a bit more left to do.
1.Remove Tarps.
2.Remove Checkerboard flooring.
3.re-paint buildings.
4.Disney officialy refers to buildings as Blue and Green.
5.Possible return of Tom Morrow 2.0
:animwink:

EPCOTCenterLover

Yes, Innoventions at EPCOT Center's opening was very cool. I know I have a few photos on my blog from 1983 of it.... somewhere! ;)
(One day, I'll have to do a retro trip report!)

EPCOT Explorer

^Always at 9.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all I've seen of notable interest so far, I'll post as I see anything interesting, maybe something from The Land later.
LOVE the shade of blue!:D Very soothing, and futuristic with the white.

It's also the color of my room.:lol:
Awww.
The new Innoventions Theme still has a bit more left to do.
1.Remove Tarps.
2.Remove Checkerboard flooring.
3.re-paint buildings.
4.Disney officialy refers to buildings as Blue and Green.
5.Possible return of Tom Morrow 2.0
:animwink:
*nods*:D

Don't forget the new lighting...and plant removal and addition in the form of nice, neat flower beds and ponds...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom