LeFou's Brew....the verdict?

aristo_cat

Yeah, so I was so obsessed with getting to Gaston's Tavern first thing at MK this past Christmas to try this thing. Holy piglet. This stuff was such a let down. SUCH SUCH SUCH a let down. I can't even. Especially compared to Butter beer. And no, I'm not a sentimental Harry Potter maniac, I don't even read those books. I'm 100% neutral here. It was too sweet and too expensive. The mango foam thing is just not working. Frozen apple juice with a bunch of sugar mixed in it. Blech. Also, on a related note, the Cinnamon roll? Also a let down. Boo. :(

taz0162

I enjpyed it enough to get it a second time before we ended our vacation. I thought it was really refreshing. My wife thought it was too sweet though she really doesn't drink too much fruit juice in general.

juniorthomas

Yeah, so I was so obsessed with getting to Gaston's Tavern first thing at MK this past Christmas to try this thing. Holy piglet. This stuff was such a let down. SUCH SUCH SUCH a let down. I can't even. Especially compared to Butter beer. And no, I'm not a sentimental Harry Potter maniac, I don't even read those books. I'm 100% neutral here. It was too sweet and too expensive. The mango foam thing is just not working. Frozen apple juice with a bunch of sugar mixed in it. Blech. Also, on a related note, the Cinnamon roll? Also a let down. Boo. :(

This is an expertly painted image of sadness.

Prototype82

People not absolutely in love with Le Fou's brew? We clearly did not partake in the same marshmallowy goodness. That stuff was sweet tasting.

juniorthomas

You mean one that most don't recognize? Otherwise, how do you use "Hey, I'm with you leather. Must be SOME mug."

Despite the fact that it's off topic, I suppose I should have said it was a phrase I misuse. The phrase being "I'm with you leather." Has plenty to do with Chris Berman being slightly inappropriate, and not a lot to do with OP.

evilzorac

Couldn't agree more and welocme to the board! It was way to sweet.

juniorthomas

Thanks, evilzorac.

Well Junior, it sounds kind of insulting.... ladies don't usually like to be called leather.:rolleyes:

Not the intention at all. Since text can be taken in all sorts of ways, regardless of intentions, please accept my apology. (I'd also hazard a guess that most gents wouldn't like to be called leather either.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom