LeFou's Brew....the verdict?

MOXOMUMD

I may be one of the few, but I liked the foam topping. I could see where people who don't care for sweet things may be turned off from it though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
LeFou brew is very good. I don't want to drink a million gallons of it, but a nice mug with a giant cinnamon roll is well worth it.
And since I don't care for cream soda I know I would not care much for ButterBeer.

The sad thing about Wizarding World of Harry Potter.....no more books are being made...and in 10 to 15 years that area will be obsolete.
Disney has a fresh brand and they keep drawing kids in every year. So get your butter beer fix while you can. By 2030....I think WWoHP will be a ghost town.

Didn't Disney just build a ride based on a 77 year old movie that has never had a sequel?

Bocabear

the topping seemed to be a toasted marshmallow flavor when they first opened, and then changed to the completely noxious Passion Fruit flavor... Way too sweet and tart and made the whole drink just toot too much after a sip or two... Their packaging on the souvenir cups is REALLY awful...poorly designed, more fit for a cheap carnival than a world class Disney theme park...they can do better.....and should.

Rpearson

LeFou's Brew? Loved it. Love it. Will continue to love it. I cant necessarily say why, but there is something just so perfect about it's flavor. It tastes and feels like a wonderful treat only disney can provide. I can completely understand how the flavor doesnt gel with other people's tastebuds but it's a match made in disney heaven for mine. The sweetness of the apple with the richness of the marshmallow! Yummy :]

Figmentation

I had it last year, then again on a recent trip.
I thought it was okay last year..
...this year I thought it was way better.

I could taste the toasted marshmellow the second time around.
The first time I had it, I could only taste the tart and no marshmellow..

But yeah I like it :D

cw1982

I loved making these when I worked Gaston's, and even skeptical guests loved it! Just ask for no foam if you don't dig it :)

Silly question time:

Is it one of those kinds of things where the foam could easily be scraped off if someone decides they don't like it? Or does it soak into the rest of the drink too quickly to make that a decent plan? Lol... I'm kind of picky, but I'm curious about trying it. Just trying to figure out if it would be better to ask for this without the foam or not since I've never had it before.

Silly question time:

Is it one of those kinds of things where the foam could easily be scraped off if someone decides they don't like it? Or does it soak into the rest of the drink too quickly to make that a decent plan? Lol... I'm kind of picky, but I'm curious about trying it. Just trying to figure out if it would be better to ask for this without the foam or not since I've never had it before.

It pretty much just stays on top. You kind of have to stir it in or pull out the straw and throw it back in to get the hint of the flavor. Consider it a "foam floater" if you will

SoccerMickey

I've posted my opinion before (not sure if on this thread or another), but with so many negative opinions, I wanted to share again. Hopefully, someone who has not tried it will at least give it a try. DW and I both LOVE LeFou's Brew. :hungry: I agree with another post that it is a unique Disney drink.
I'm sure it's been said many times but its not THAT unique. Disneyland has the same thing in Cars Land. But they just call it Red's Apple Freeze.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom