just saw Brett favre at HS 3/15

Jaytrod

Original Poster
I was sitting around rockin rollercoaster today around noon ( RnRC has been down all day due to tech difficultys). I see a man walk by that looks just like Brett favre. I told my wife I thought it was him and she told me to go check. I followed him but didn't engage him. He left past the bathrooms and exited a secret exit. As I was following him and my wife was waiting for me, she bummed a cigarette of an older lady. She asked the lady if she knew who brett favre was and it turns out ... The old lady was his mom! LOL . She said Brett just left to play golf. We met the whole family and got pictures with the mom LOL . I will post when I get back.

sweetpee_1993

Cool!

I swear, I never see anybody at Disney! My hubby says he's seen all sorts of celebs but I'm usually in my own little Disney-zone so I always miss it. LOL!

Very cool you met the family. Post the pics!

Slipknot

I was sitting around rockin rollercoaster today around noon ( RnRC has been down all day due to tech difficultys). I see a man walk by that looks just like Brett favre. I told my wife I thought it was him and she told me to go check. I followed him but didn't engage him. He left past the bathrooms and exited a secret exit. As I was following him and my wife was waiting for me, she bummed a cigarette of an older lady. She asked the lady if she knew who brett favre was and it turns out ... The old lady was his mom! LOL . She said Brett just left to play golf. We met the whole family and got pictures with the mom LOL . I will post when I get back.

Was his family there alone?

Jaytrod

Original Poster
After he left his family stayed. It was his wife his daughter or daughters his mom and a couple other little girls

Jaytrod

Original Poster
3359875532_e87ef5b40d.jpg

Here's the picture :). After he was gone I told the mother I wish I could have gotten a picture with him, she said, "you can have one with me, if it wasnt for me he wouldn't be here." lol ..She was very nice.

epcotWSC

As a NY Jets fan, I liked Favre more when he was a Packer than a Jet.

Only time I ever saw a celeb at WDW was when I saw Steve Harvey & his family at the Grand Floridian. Very nice people. His daughter took a picture of him for us :).

Jaytrod

Original Poster
I didn't say he was the top celebrity ever seen at Disney , just thought it was cool and was letting others know to keep an eye out if they are on the gounds

GothMickey

I wonder: when he rides Midway Mania, does he shoot the targets helping his opponent win? LOL

(I know impossible to do, but with Brett, ya never know).

Etenpenny

I once met Reggie White in Fort Wilderness about 10 years ago. He pulled his big bus into a spot in the 1400 loop and proceeded to work out for 6 to 7 hours a day outside where he could talk to everyone, then left for the park for the nights.

CatsMeow

How cool! :)There is a picture of Brett at WDW sitting in a pool lounge chair next to Goofy in this week's Sporting News. I think it said something about him talking to ESPN about being an on-air analyst.

EpcotMark

Brett Favre was also at EPCOT in February of 2004. I was working at Mission Space in those days and I opened up the ready room doors to let the next group into the preflight corridor and there was he with his brother and kids and wife. I did get a chance to talk to his brother ( I think it was his brother that is) and they went on the ride and after it was over I wanted to talk to Brett to see what he thought of the ride. When the doors to the bay opened up, I went inside, saw his brother, he liked the ride. But I could not find Favre. He went out the wrong door! Many guests do this. They go out the entrance door purely by mistake. So that was my experience almost getting a chance to meet the guy. And I even grew up 35 miles from Green Bay. How pathetic that all was.

The fun part I'll remember is, back in those days each bay at Mission Space had a different color such as the Gold Bay, the Red Bay, the Blue Bay.
We flew Brett Favre in the Green Bay!!!:king:

Boray

As a NY Jets fan, I liked Favre more when he was a Packer than a Jet.
quote]

I liked him more when he was a Packer too!!! He became quite whiny when he wanted to unretire...it got very difficult here in Wisconsin to decide which side of the arguement to take...

I hope he stays retired and that the Packers retire his number. Though the last year did leave a bad taste in the mouth of most Packer fans, he is the greatest quarterback to have played the game and gave us very exciting games to watch.

And I hope he's at the World when I'm there in October!!!! (I'd love to have a picture with him too!!!) :p

GothMickey

Multiple Brett Farve sightings at Disney.... YAY! He really is retired this time! :lol:

We are only in the beginning of March. Just as the Jets get their draft plans in order, and Farve isn't part of the QB situation, his huge ego will make him rescind his retirement again. I just really hope he fades into the background now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom