just saw Brett favre at HS 3/15

hrcollectibles

As a NY Jets fan, I liked Favre more when he was a Packer than a Jet.
quote]

I liked him more when he was a Packer too!!! He became quite whiny when he wanted to unretire...it got very difficult here in Wisconsin to decide which side of the arguement to take...

I hope he stays retired and that the Packers retire his number. Though the last year did leave a bad taste in the mouth of most Packer fans, he is the greatest quarterback to have played the game and gave us very exciting games to watch.

And I hope he's at the World when I'm there in October!!!! (I'd love to have a picture with him too!!!) :p

why don't you hear anyone say I liked Favre when he played for the Falcons :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

hemloc

We won't speak of a happily married Brett hitting on my sister and her friends and then getting thrown out of his own steakhouse for being obnoxiously drunk, hehe..:zipit:

Boray

We won't speak of a happily married Brett hitting on my sister and her friends and then getting thrown out of his own steakhouse for being obnoxiously drunk, hehe..:zipit:

You should hear the rumors of his "extracurricular activities" in Green Bay!!! :zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

nastee24

I saw Brett a few years back at Hershey Park riding the Great Bear. He was there with a child. I guess he is a fan of amusement parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom