Journey Into Imagination refurb.

edpride

Original Poster
Does anybody know why the current version of Journey Into Imagination is still open, and how much longer is the current version going to be open? That and Captain EO was supposed to close a year ago for a year long refurb. I want the current version gone now, I want Dreamfinder back now. I have had all I can stand of the awful current version, and secondly I despise Dr. Nigel Channing with a passion, I like Eric Idle and there is no doubt in my mind that he is a legend from Monty Python, but Dr. Channing dosen't belong in the Imagination Pavillion. I don't care if the next JII refurb is completely new with Dreamfinder or if it's a remake of the original with I prefer the most, whatever it is I want the current version gone now. I refuse to go to the Disney parks until the current version is gone, and Dreamfinder returns.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Does anybody know why the current version of Journey Into Imagination is still open, and how much longer is the current version going to be open? That and Captain EO was supposed to close a year ago for a year long refurb. I want the current version gone now, I want Dreamfinder back now. I have had all I can stand of the awful current version, and secondly I despise Dr. Nigel Channing with a passion, I like Eric Idle and there is no doubt in my mind that he is a legend from Monty Python, but Dr. Channing dosen't belong in the Imagination Pavillion. I don't care if the next JII refurb is completely new with Dreamfinder or if it's a remake of the original with I prefer the most, whatever it is I want the current version gone now. I refuse to go to the Disney parks until the current version is gone, and Dreamfinder returns.

It was not supposed to close a year ago, it was rumored that it might close.

edpride

Original Poster
It was not supposed to close a year ago, it was rumored that it might close.

I for one am getting sick and tired of the rumors saying that it's going to close. Why aren't any of these ever come true? I don't want any more rumors, I want the honest truth. There are alot of Disney fans in this day and age, that are all wanting Dreamfinder's triumphant return, and the proof is in the pudding with Dreamfinder's appearances at the last two D23s and the comic book of him with Figment that was released just recent. Something really tells me that they are building Avatarland and Frozen in Norway as a ploy to keep Dr. Channing in the Imagination Pavillion. Disney can have it their way, but like I said I refuse to set foot in any Disney Park until Dr. Channing is gone, and Dreamfinder returns.

Goofyernmost

I saw the forum title and hoped for the best, well, back to hoping and praying nightly for the safe return of dreamfinder from imagination land
If you can dream, you can do it! Unfortunately, they cannot. I really doubt that Dreamfinder will be re-incarnated. In fact, I will go out on a limb here and say that if they ever get around to attempting to fix Imagination Pavilion it will be with something completely different and will also be the end of Figment. Figment is cute (not as cute as he once was) but he is not a solo act. Without Dreamfinder he has no spark. (tee hee)

So for all of you demanding that Dreamfinder be returned, my opinion is to not hold your breath until that happens.:)

Can we go yet?

The popularity of Dreamfinder is still there though, and Disney recognizes it, even if no refurb is coming anytime soon. The current ride is starting to feel dated however...though I do love the portrait of Robin William's character from Flubber in there, but the animation of Figment is really starting to look poor, and kinda ugly. Will it happen? Probably not. But we can dream, right? Go back to your evening prayers of Dreamfinder and Figment, people.

Cmdr_Crimson

Let's find out from Helen the Waitress....
helencheck_zps4b901dfc.jpg

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Search is your friend.

Happy tenth anniversary at WDW magic with your second post.
Just in case you missed their responses to you....

Jakester

I for one am getting sick and tired of the rumors saying that it's going to close. Why aren't any of these ever come true? I don't want any more rumors, I want the honest truth. There are alot of Disney fans in this day and age, that are all wanting Dreamfinder's triumphant return, and the proof is in the pudding with Dreamfinder's appearances at the last two D23s and the comic book of him with Figment that was released just recent. Something really tells me that they are building Avatarland and Frozen in Norway as a ploy to keep Dr. Channing in the Imagination Pavillion. Disney can have it their way, but like I said I refuse to set foot in any Disney Park until Dr. Channing is gone, and Dreamfinder returns.
You sound like a majority of society/tourist, GIMME GIMME GIMME BLAH BLAH BLAH.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
So you've decided that you are mad at Disney because rumors that Disney did not start, confirm, or spread didn't turn out to be true? Disney has never said there was going to be a refurb. And that was the truth.

I wish those rumors were true, but I'm sure not made at Disney because other people got my hopes up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom