Journey Into Imagination refurb.

Sped2424

At one point there were plans to update the pavilion, supposedly there are new plans to give the pavilion to the inside guys. That may fizzle out too, rumors are rumors for a reason. Doesn't mean they weren't true. Just that they were considered. I suggest a lock on this thread unless some actual news comes about :0

ToTBellHop

I for one am getting sick and tired of the rumors saying that it's going to close. Why aren't any of these ever come true? I don't want any more rumors, I want the honest truth. There are alot of Disney fans in this day and age, that are all wanting Dreamfinder's triumphant return, and the proof is in the pudding with Dreamfinder's appearances at the last two D23s and the comic book of him with Figment that was released just recent. Something really tells me that they are building Avatarland and Frozen in Norway as a ploy to keep Dr. Channing in the Imagination Pavillion. Disney can have it their way, but like I said I refuse to set foot in any Disney Park until Dr. Channing is gone, and Dreamfinder returns.
See you again in 2016? Same time, same place?

Communicore

I think they need to Horizons this and build from scratch. However what I really want is to at least maintain a sense of 80's and restore it, but that is EPCOT Center. Since it is Epcot theme park now, there is no more hope of restoring it to the way it was. The upstairs is useless now so I say just tear this down.

Progress.City

All they have to do is tap into the original artwork. Such as...

image.jpg

NelsonRD

Hopefully nothing will happen to Imagination until after the Universe of Energy is updated.

I have not been on Universe of Energy in so long, I tried to watch a you tube video of it, and couldn't even make it through that.

DisneyGentleman

Everyone at Disney seems to realize that revamping the ride was a mistake... Tony Baxter asked when Dreamfinder would be coming back at the D23 Expo, and he's quite popular on merchandise. I'm sure they'll bring him back at some point. Not sure when...
I probably posted this before, but Eisner hated the original version. He also was quoted as saying he thought "toilets are funny". Hence what we have now.

However, it takes a lot of imagination to believe anything will change in the foreseeable future.

From my perspective, it was the perfect attraction.

wdwjmp239

@edpride Welcome to the Internet - home of rumors, half-truths, misconceptions, and other things people don't want to hear, but are going to spread it around anyways because they don't have girl(boy)friends. :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom