Jim Hill Has Seen the (WDW) Future

The Conundrum

12 days to D23.

I'll admit my error if I'm wrong. You'll see. :wave:

Jt the only one who will be validated by D23 is...me:ROFLOL:

Rest assured I will be at the conferance front and center Saturday September 12th. screaming "WOOOOHOOO!" every time something new is announced for Disneyland :lol::lol::lol:

jt04

Original Poster
You forgot to add "in my opinion" to this post.

The only thing I have against Epcot is the current state of the Imagination Pavilion, and a small problem with SSE's ending. Other than them it is a shining example of what a Disney park should be.

Energy is out of gas.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Jt the only one who will be validated by D23 is...me:ROFLOL:

Rest assured I will be at the conferance front and center Saturday September 12th. screaming "WOOOOHOOO!" every time something new is announced for Disneyland :lol::lol::lol:
This post made me laugh out loud, then get really sad... Stupid pregnancy hormones! :hammer: :lol:

_Scar

Epcot needs a ton of work imo to achieve a practical future world (I say change the GD name) and a ride or two in the WS which attracts more guests to that en of the park.

MK is also what every park should be.

EPCOT Explorer

Nice article.

However, jt...You are assuming it gets to WDW. I could see it, but does WDI/TDO?

And you know what they say about assuming....:lookaroun

Wow' looking at these makes me want to play with toys for the first time since I was 9 years old. Wait' Did I just post that?

He can, because he's the king.:king:

I always want to play with toys. I'm never gonna grow up.:lol:
zaktly.:D

DisneyMusician2

Epcot is by no means a "glorified carnivale". That statement is so far to the pessimistic, it is simply ridiculous.

Epcot is a wonderful park filled with great experiences.

There are problems, but every park has them.

I take Epcot over any of the other parks any day.

TheAbidingDude

Please don't flame me guys, I'm just sort of curious if anyone sees what I see.

The picture at the bottom of the Jim Hill article shows a car driving past Mator on a road. The car driving past looks just like the ride cars in Test Track.

Could that be what's coming to WDW/Epcot? Just thought it seemed slightly plausible due to GM being done with the sponsorship.;)

krankenstein

The picture at the bottom of the Jim Hill article shows a car driving past Mator on a road. The car driving past looks just like the ride cars in Test Track.

Could that be what's coming to WDW/Epcot? Just thought it seemed slightly plausible due to GM being done with the sponsorship.;)

Radiator Springs Racer at DCA is being built off TT technology. That is the concept art from the new attraction. :wave:

WDW Vacationer

That is concept art for Radiator Springs Racers at DCA.

Good forbid such devilish things happened at TT:fork:,I would....I don't know what I would do!
If it MUST come to WDW,lets take out the "Backlot Tour"!

TheAbidingDude

Radiator Springs Racer at DCA is being built off TT technology. That is the concept art from the new attraction. :wave:

That is concept art for Radiator Springs Racers at DCA.

Good forbid such devilish things happened at TT:fork:,I would....I don't know what I would do!
If it MUST come to WDW,lets take out the "Backlot Tour"!

K
Sorry guys, Thanks for bringing me up to speed.:hammer:

GeneralZod

"Lasseter insisted that any new Toy Story merchandise be film-accurate."

I really hope this statement from the article is true as each Woody figure I have purchased for my little boy sounds more like a Kiss record is being played in reverse than anything remotely like the Woody we all know and love. Seriously...these things sound eeeeveal...

I think the mods should start banning people who make very vague cryptic statements to insinuate they have inside information.

Ridiculous statement. You are the worst aspect of this site and yet no one is asking you be banned. Just like many others, I do try and ignore your posts, but is seems as though you deliberately search out as many threads as possible to make the most ludicrously negative statements you can imagine.

The Conundrum

Ridiculous statement. You are the worst aspect of this site and yet no one is asking you be banned. Just like many others, I do try and ignore your posts, but is seems as though you deliberately search out as many threads as possible to make the most ludicrously negative statements you can imagine.

:hammer::brick:

I guess this is the thanks I get for posting REAL legitimate insider info.

Some people

misterID

The only thing I have against Epcot is the current state of the Imagination Pavilion, and a small problem with SSE's ending. Other than them it is a shining example of what a Disney park should be.

Yes, I agree with this -- to a point. Test Track could be better and World Showcase is such a wasted opportunity. So much could be done there. Over 20 years of missed opportunity. But its still my favorite park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom