Jim Hill Has Seen the (WDW) Future

nemofinder22

Maybe you linked to the wrong article? but I didn't see anything on WDW just consumer products and some stuff on DCA.... Is it the AA domain thing?

WDW Vacationer

Interesting. Seems Consumer Products and Audio-Animatronics are going in a whole different direction. Great to see!:sohappy:

Although how does this have to do with WDW. Unlesss.......you know something we don't know.....something about Radiator Springs Racers maybe?

SirGoofy

A) Everytime John Lasseter talks an angle gets its wings.

B) There's absolutely nothing about WDW in this article. I'm not surprised, though to tell you the truth.

EpcotServo

"I have seen the future of Rock N Roll, and his name is JOEL ROBINSON!"
-Tom Servo

"Yeah, well I've seen the future of trite cliches and his name is TOM SERVO!"
-Crow T. Robot

Mr.EPCOT

A) Everytime John Lasseter talks an angle gets its wings.

B) There's absolutely nothing about WDW in this article. I'm not surprised, though to tell you the truth.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if Walt Disney World never saw these new Audio-Animatronics.

I think John Lasseter is doing a wonderful job to do what he can to overhaul the Company. But I think it will be a long time before we see the positive repercussions of this work really start to majorly help Walt Disney World, though.

SirGoofy

I think John Lasseter is doing a wonderful job to do what he can to overhaul the Company. But I think it will be a long time before we see the positive repercussions of this work really start to majorly help Walt Disney World, though.

If he gets his JC proposal through, he's done enough for me.:D

Oh...you all want more? Tough cookies!:p

Oberon81

You think he will have that much influence on WDW? It seems like he is going to put 2D animation back into the game. I'm not saying your wrong about him being an agent of change, I just don't know (or understand) how he will change WDW. Am I missing something?:shrug:

HMF

Wow' looking at these makes me want to play with toys for the first time since I was 9 years old. Wait' Did I just post that?

SirGoofy

You think he will have that much influence on WDW? It seems like he is going to put 2D animation back into the game. I'm not saying your wrong about him being an agent of change, I just don't know (or understand) how he will change WDW. Am I missing something?:shrug:

He can, because he's the king.:king:

Wow' looking at these makes me want to play with toys for the first time since I was 9 years old. Wait' Did I just post that?

I always want to play with toys. I'm never gonna grow up.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom