Jim Hill Has Seen the (WDW) Future

The Conundrum

Care to wager?

I love how when the thread backfired on you you first attempted to claim insider information (and sucessfully managed to trick poor WDW Vactioneer) and then followed up by saying "WDW is getting new stuff too remember that new tech in the imagineering video!".

You specifically insinuated that Jim Hill's article is about WDW's future. The only relevance to WDW's future is that Lasseter's new toy line will be in stock at the Downtown Disney World of Toys store.

WDW Vacationer

I love how when the thread backfired on you you first attempted to claim insider information (and sucessfully managed to trick poor WDW Vactioneer) and then followed up by saying "WDW is getting new stuff too remember that new tech in the imagineering video!".

You specifically insinuated that Jim Hill's article is about WDW's future. The only relevance to WDW's future is that Lasseter's new toy line will be in stock at the Downtown Disney World of Toys store.
Poor Me!:cry: I've been tricked.:(

:rolleyes:

SirGoofy

Oh, I believe you. And so will the doubters. And sooner than they think.

I still don't know about that part, but to say he doesn't care about WDW, or that he views WDW as a redheaded stepchild to Disneyland is a completely false statement. I've had a conversation with the man on that exact subject(along with some Jungle Cruise stuff), and let me tell you, he loves WDW.

jt04

Original Poster

No. It mentions very clearly developments in WDI. Everyone will benefit obviously. Wait and see. You might want to bookmark this thread.

He is changing everything.

EpcotServo

No. It mentions very clearly developments in WDI. Everyone will benefit obviously. Wait and see. You might want to bookmark this thread.

John Lasseter IS doing an amazing job.

still dosen't make the article anything about the future of WDW.

Allow me to be the first to say the Cake was a lie.

Wilt Dasney

Oh, I believe you. And so will the doubters. And sooner than they think.

Care to wager?
I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread. You're making intentionally vague statements, while acting like it's everybody else's fault for not recognizing the "oh-so-clear" link to WDW that you advertised in your title and OP.

Is there a project on deck that will utilize the next-gen AA's in the Cars attraction planned for WDW? If so, say that. Or say anything concrete at all.

Otherwise, this is basically everybody posting "what does JT know that we don't???" Gratifying to the ego, I'm sure, but it's not the starting point for much of a discussion. Personally, it doesn't impress me to have somebody start a thread whose bottom line is "You'll see." ;)

SirGoofy

I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread. You're making intentionally vague statements, while acting like it's everybody else's fault for not recognizing the "oh-so-clear" link to WDW that you advertised in your title and OP.

Is there a project on deck that will utilize the next-gen AA's in the Cars attraction planned for WDW? If so, say that. Or say anything concrete at all.

Otherwise, this is basically everybody posting "what does JT know that we don't???" Gratifying to the ego, I'm sure, but it's not the starting point for much of a discussion. Personally, it doesn't impress me to have somebody start a thread whose bottom line is "You'll see." ;)

JT honestly knows nothing. This was a terrible thread title for what he posted.

BUT! JL will bring some projects to WDW. I have no doubt in my mind after speaking to him.

The Conundrum

I think the mods should start banning people who make very vague cryptic statements to insinuate they have inside information. When I recieve insider info and am given permission to leak it I immediatly do it (like I did with the New Fantasyland info and Star Tours 2) I don't beat around the bush. If I did not recieve permission I don't mention it at all.

What Jt does is absurd. "Hurrr theres a new sherif in town and hes cookin something up for WDW its part of a master plann:zipit::zipit::zipit::zipit:"

jt04

Original Poster

12 days to D23.

I'll admit my error if I'm wrong. You'll see. :wave:

I have said WDW won't be getting RSR, but that doesn't mean some of the tech won't be. Unless TDO has fired WDI and they are keeping the news from us. :lol:

The Conundrum

I still don't know about that part, but to say he doesn't care about WDW, or that he views WDW as a redheaded stepchild to Disneyland is a completely false statement. I've had a conversation with the man on that exact subject(along with some Jungle Cruise stuff), and let me tell you, he loves WDW.

Tell him to fix Epcot Center already!

Wilt Dasney

12 days to D23.

I'll admit my error if I'm wrong. You'll see. :wave:

I have said WDW won't be getting RSR, but that doesn't mean some of the tech won't be. Unless TDO has fired WDI and they are keeping the news from us. :lol:
It doesn't matter to me if you're right or wrong, because you haven't said anything. That's the point. There is nothing to judge you on, when you won't go out on a limb and say anything of substance whatsoever. Even if a ride with amazing new AA tech is announced for WDW at D23, this thread will have sat here for 2 weeks with nothing concrete predicted at all. Whether you know anything or not, this thread is nothing more than a placeholder.

I've asked the mods to remove the WDW from the thread title. I just think it's intentionally misleading people to drive traffic into this thread and/or to Jim Hill. If some big announcement or prediction is forthcoming, we can start a thread that actually TALKS about it.

CBOMB

I understand the point you are trying to make, and I agree with you.
Ley's just hope he has enough stroke to continue in the direction he is headed.

jt04

Original Poster
It doesn't matter to me if you're right or wrong, because you haven't said anything. That's the point. There is nothing to judge you on, when you won't go out on a limb and say anything of substance whatsoever. Even if a ride with amazing new AA tech is announced for WDW at D23, this thread will have sat here for 2 weeks with nothing concrete predicted at all. Whether you know anything or not, this thread is nothing more than a placeholder.

I've asked the mods to remove the WDW from the thread title. I just think it's intentionally misleading people to drive traffic into this thread and/or to Jim Hill. If some big announcement or prediction is forthcoming, we can start a thread that actually TALKS about it.

Jim Hill very clearly states JL is changing the dynamics at WDI. That very clearly effects the future of WDW. The thread title is VERY accurate and is not designed to "drive traffic". It says what it means. It means what it says.

SirGoofy

It went from being a beacon of tomorrow and a great theme park experince to a glorified carnivale.

You forgot to add "in my opinion" to this post.

The only thing I have against Epcot is the current state of the Imagination Pavilion, and a small problem with SSE's ending. Other than them it is a shining example of what a Disney park should be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom