**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Tiggerfanatic

OK, after reading thru this thread, I have decided that I have to go on this trip. I've been wanting to go on a Disney cruise, and hubby isnt a cruise kind of guy, so this is really a Godsend for me. And, my birthday is Sept. 10th, so I've decided I was fated to go!

Tammy, could you e-mail me with what I need to get booked? If anyone is looking for a roommate, rest assured I'm an neither a cross-dresser nor an axe murderer, merely a 55-year old Disney lover.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the special WDWMagic ladies from this wonderful board.

Also, I would be willing to stretch this into a 3 or 4 days at WDW if anyone else wants to meet up and maybe split a room at the resort.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Hiya, Tiggerfanatic!!! Glad to see another non-axe-murderer amongst us! Lol! Tammy has the list of folks looking for roomies and can help ya with the pricing. She boarded the Fantasy today for the travel agent's preview cruise so she'll be out of pocket until early next week, I think. If you want a ballpark idea you could also "cruise" on over to the DCL website and play with the reservation system. :wave:

Tiggerfanatic

Hiya, Tiggerfanatic!!! Glad to see another non-axe-murderer amongst us! Lol! Tammy has the list of folks looking for roomies and can help ya with the pricing. She boarded the Fantasy today for the travel agent's preview cruise so she'll be out of pocket until early next week, I think. If you want a ballpark idea you could also "cruise" on over to the DCL website and play with the reservation system. :wave:

Thanks for the heads up! I am so super stoked about this - hats off to you for the great idea!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yo! Cruisers! I thought of something today while I was in the shower. When we board the ship in our groups of girls, what will we have ourselves announced as???? Ideas?????

PartOfYourWorld

Me too! It may be sooner than you think. I might be going back at the end of September, beginning of October again. When we go in May/June I am getting my 1st Annual Pass. I will also be going to celebrate my 30th B-day in January. But I want to get one if not two more trips out of that AP. I will let you know if I will be down there when you are. I'd really like to go and see the Christmas decorations. I just don't have anyone to go with at the time of year.

Awesome!!!!! Defiitely let me know! We plan on going in Nov still, even with my new job because I have two weeks vaca so definitely want to go at Christmas havent been since like 2002 for Christmas! I mean in Jan they still have decorations up but just isn't the same. And I'll be there for the 10 miler at the end of Sept! Unfortunately can't stay for the 30th...work beckons on the Monday but still can't wait to see all that Merch!! Hopefully we'll be down at the same time! And we can plan better! lol

Yo! Cruisers! I thought of something today while I was in the shower. When we board the ship in our groups of girls, what will we have ourselves announced as???? Ideas?????

We can get announced in special names??? That is pretty cool!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
We can get announced in special names??? That is pretty cool!

When you go to step onboard the ship there's a line of CMs standing there on either side. One will ask you what your family's name is and where you're from. Then, as you continue to step forward they announce you over the PA system and there's clapping. Here's a video of ours in September:

**click me**

But, obviously, it's not like everyone staying in the same stateroom as me are suddenly 'The Sutton Family all the way from Houston, Texas!!!" KWIM??? So how do we have ourselves announced??? I've heard of coming up with funny names to have yourselves announced as but I didn't take the time to read some examples. We should come up with something, tho. Dontcha think???

Tiggerfanatic

How's this for a group name - the In Your Dreams Girls. Our logo could maybe be a cloud (or clouds) shaped in a hidden Mickey with some cruisey type activites floating among the cloud, you know, like a beach chair or a martini.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Latest additions have been made to our first page.

Big welcome to Megan joining Stephanie's crew!

Also, another big welcome to Grumpyswife / Jenelle and her sister, Suzanne, giving Louella's crew some company on deck 10!

:wave:

Disneyfalcon

OK, after reading thru this thread, I have decided that I have to go on this trip. I've been wanting to go on a Disney cruise, and hubby isnt a cruise kind of guy, so this is really a Godsend for me. And, my birthday is Sept. 10th, so I've decided I was fated to go!

Tammy, could you e-mail me with what I need to get booked? If anyone is looking for a roommate, rest assured I'm an neither a cross-dresser nor an axe murderer, merely a 55-year old Disney lover.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the special WDWMagic ladies from this wonderful board.

Also, I would be willing to stretch this into a 3 or 4 days at WDW if anyone else wants to meet up and maybe split a room at the resort.

I'm back! I missed that there were updates on this thread yesterday when I was traveling off! :)

I'm so excited! I'll send you a message Tiggerfanatic!

Ooh, we do need something good! We had a friend with us this weekend in our stateroom so we combined our last names ala Brangelina. Combining 20 last names might be hard though! :lol:

Latest additions have been made to our first page.

Big welcome to Megan joining Stephanie's crew!

Also, another big welcome to Grumpyswife / Jenelle and her sister, Suzanne, giving Louella's crew some company on deck 10!

:wave:

Welcome to the new additions!!:sohappy:

Mrs.Skellington

I love the idea about the announcement name. We would all have to get there at the same time for us all to board together or is that only by state rooms?

We are staying for three days after the cruise. Probably at POP. So far its Jessica and I in a room together. I am not sure if Megan is planning on staying with us or not. Our one plan is Crystal Palace for breakfast one morning.

If anyone else is staying after, let us know!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
We are in room 7690. Just didn't want you lost on board trying to find our room. LOL

Crap! Is it 7690 vs. 7590???? Need to make sure I have it listed wrong before correcting. Y'all gotta watch me with numbers. I'm notorious for jumbling, transposing, and otherwise completely screwing up numbers.

:hammer:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I love the idea about the announcement name. We would all have to get there at the same time for us all to board together or is that only by state rooms?

We are staying for three days after the cruise. Probably at POP. So far its Jessica and I in a room together. I am not sure if Megan is planning on staying with us or not. Our one plan is Crystal Palace for breakfast one morning.

If anyone else is staying after, let us know!

Each stateroom boards together. I'm guessing we could be announced by first names like "Kelly, Sarah, & Jess from Neverland!!!" LOL!

I guess I should be thinking about staying after. Originally we were going to turn around & do a 7-night cruise a few days after but we switched that booking to May 2013. Hhmmmm...anyone up for a back-to-back??? Tammy???? I can look to score another onboard booking deal when I go on my next cruise in 6 weeks. :D

Disneyfalcon

Each stateroom boards together. I'm guessing we could be announced by first names like "Kelly, Sarah, & Jess from Neverland!!!" LOL!

I guess I should be thinking about staying after. Originally we were going to turn around & do a 7-night cruise a few days after but we switched that booking to May 2013. Hhmmmm...anyone up for a back-to-back??? Tammy???? I can look to score another onboard booking deal when I go on my next cruise in 6 weeks. :D

Ooh, so tempted! But I do already have 3 cruises booked in 2013! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom