**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

plaz10

Ok I know I should not be THIS excited for the cruise - because it's so far away. I've got a beach vacation and a Disney vacation before that. Oh...and planning my wedding and honeymoon to happen not too long after this cruise. You'd think I'd be so excited about all that stuff that I wouldn't have time to think of the cruise...

NOPE. Cannot be more excited for this cruise. I'm re-reading cruise TRs, looking at food pics of the restaurants...

It's going to be amazing. I can't wait!

Tiggerfanatic

Plaz, we'll have to get some matching Steeler jerseys for this trip! Wish I had bought a Hines Ward one when I had the chance, but we will definitely have to raise a toast to the Black and Gold!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
ok, after being on my 1st cruise - I'm starting to seriously consider this venture! How much is the cost going to be (approx.)?

Disneyfalcon

ok, after being on my 1st cruise - I'm starting to seriously consider this venture! How much is the cost going to be (approx.)?

Ooh ooh!! Do you want a roomie? Tiggerfanatic is looking for a roomie! Or do you already have someone you want to take? Then I can give you price ideas. :)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ooh ooh!! Do you want a roomie? Tiggerfanatic is looking for a roomie! Or do you already have someone you want to take? Then I can give you price ideas. :)

WEEEELLLLL....DBF says I can't go anywhere without him again.....buuuutttt this is a girls-only cruise!

I'm still in the pondering-stages of this whole idea ;)

Disneyfalcon

WEEEELLLLL....DBF says I can't go anywhere without him again.....buuuutttt this is a girls-only cruise!

I'm still in the pondering-stages of this whole idea ;)

Silly dbf! :lol:

Just to give you a rough idea, if you joined in someone's room it's about $750 for a verandah room.

Inside rooms are cheaper, single rooms would be a little more, triple rooms are a little less, there's lots of options! We can find one to work for you! :)

plaz10

I'm so ready for the cruise...NOW.
Work has been hectic (..so get off wdwmagic and lighten the load! :lol:)
and I am just "dreaming" about this cruise. And reading Tammy's TRs of cruises are NOT helping my anxiousness to get on a Disney ship!

Did we ever decide on a name? Or if we're making shirts to make it easier to flag one another down?

I definitely plan to head down to Disney for a few days before the cruise. I'm choosing before so I can go crazy, commando, no sleep days at Disney and be ready for complete relaxation on the Dream. Anyone else heading down early?

Tiggerfanatic

I'm so ready for the cruise...NOW.
Work has been hectic (..so get off wdwmagic and lighten the load! :lol:)
and I am just "dreaming" about this cruise. And reading Tammy's TRs of cruises are NOT helping my anxiousness to get on a Disney ship!

Did we ever decide on a name? Or if we're making shirts to make it easier to flag one another down?

I definitely plan to head down to Disney for a few days before the cruise. I'm choosing before so I can go crazy, commando, no sleep days at Disney and be ready for complete relaxation on the Dream. Anyone else heading down early?

Yeah I want to spend a few days at the World, too, either before or after, I'm pretty flexible. Since we'll both be flying from Pittsburgh, maybe we can travel together. We don't have to live in each other's pockets, but maybe split a room.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Oy! oy! oy!

I love my DBF to bits but he refuses to let me go unless he can come along :lol: I told him it was going to be an estrogen-fest be he won't budge.

...I'm still a 'maybe' on this one ladies. :wave:

plaz10

[/B]

Yeah I want to spend a few days at the World, too, either before or after, I'm pretty flexible. Since we'll both be flying from Pittsburgh, maybe we can travel together. We don't have to live in each other's pockets, but maybe split a room.

YEAAAA CITY OF CHAMPIONS! I've been anxious all day at work for the playoff game tonight.

I'm hoping (wishing, praying) that my fiance gets a residency in Florida and then I'll be down there during that time. That's best case scenario - dream scenario - plan A.

More realistically - we should be in the area. Either Johnstown, Pittsburgh (in the actual city) or even Ohio :)hurl:)

But if we are in the area at the time - we could definitely be travel buddies! I want to head down a day early to ensure I'm on that boat! So why not a few days even EARLIER to enjoy the parks! We'll definitely plan something the closer we get to the dates.

Ariel484

YEAAAA CITY OF CHAMPIONS! I've been anxious all day at work for the playoff game tonight.

I'm hoping (wishing, praying) that my fiance gets a residency in Florida and then I'll be down there during that time. That's best case scenario - dream scenario - plan A.

More realistically - we should be in the area. Either Johnstown, Pittsburgh (in the actual city) or even Ohio :)hurl:)

But if we are in the area at the time - we could definitely be travel buddies! I want to head down a day early to ensure I'm on that boat! So why not a few days even EARLIER to enjoy the parks! We'll definitely plan something the closer we get to the dates.

:cry::cry::cry:

...:animwink:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Oy! oy! oy!

I love my DBF to bits but he refuses to let me go unless he can come along :lol: I told him it was going to be an estrogen-fest be he won't budge.

...I'm still a 'maybe' on this one ladies. :wave:

Aw man! It's not like we're all runnin' off to hook up. Tell him we're going to talk about icky girl stuff that he won't want any part of anyway. :zipit::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom