**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Disneyfalcon

New personal record??? Might as well be the champ! :D Just kidding. I totally understand. :wave:

Now that I think about it, I will have 3 too. Only 2 are with DCL but still... LOL!

A woman after my own heart! The funny thing is, today I was thinking I have the Magic, Dream and then Fantasy booked in 2013. I need to book something on the Wonder that year to have a true Disney Grand Slam. :D

MagicMegan

OK, after reading thru this thread, I have decided that I have to go on this trip. I've been wanting to go on a Disney cruise, and hubby isnt a cruise kind of guy, so this is really a Godsend for me. And, my birthday is Sept. 10th, so I've decided I was fated to go!

Tammy, could you e-mail me with what I need to get booked? If anyone is looking for a roommate, rest assured I'm an neither a cross-dresser nor an axe murderer, merely a 55-year old Disney lover.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the special WDWMagic ladies from this wonderful board.

Also, I would be willing to stretch this into a 3 or 4 days at WDW if anyone else wants to meet up and maybe split a room at the resort.

I was reading this at work and laughed so hard at the cross dressing comment lol... my coworkers think I'm a nutty.

PartOfYourWorld

We've talked about staying after the cruise as well.

And even though we are all in different rooms could we alll be announced together as our group name (I'm trying to think of one!)??? that would be pretty epic if we did.

Disneyfalcon

And even though we are all in different rooms could we alll be announced together as our group name (I'm trying to think of one!)??? that would be pretty epic if we did.

We definitely can! They just look for groups as they enter and ask the name of your family/group.

We need a name!

PolynesianPrincess

I think we're going to stay after the crusie as well and fly home Sunday. We need our theme park fix somehow!! :)

jesemeca

I'm thinking about staying with you guys at POP after, either in your room or my own, I don't care. Plus the bartender at POP is my fav lol.

Hi Megan! I'm your other roommate for the cruise. :ROFLOL: I figured it was about time to introduce myself to you. You can definitely share a room at POP with us. Cheaper for everyone that way. Since you say that the bartender at POP is your favorite, I am assuming you have stayed there before. My best friend works in the gift shop at POP. You have probably run into him before. That's part of the reason I love staying there, so I can bother him every day. :lol:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Why don't you girls be announced as the title of this thread? "The unofficial WDWMagic Girls":shrug:

Because we can't label ourselves with WDWMagic unless Steve (owner of the website) gives his blessing. Don't wanna be stepping on toes, especially when it comes to something that someone has obviously worked long & hard to build up & maintain. I PM'd him asking about this subject for a group logo but haven't heard back. :animwink:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Aaaaand.....

A great big WDWMagic Dream Girls welcome goes to Tiggerfanatic/Sherry who officially joined us today! Welcome aboard!!!! :sohappy:

I believe Sherry may be looking for some roomies to join her in stateroom 7684. Looks like a great location, y'all! That's a category 06B, starboard/aft, with a balcony & split bath layout. Starboard is a great side of the ship to be on because when they back in to Castaway Cay you'll be looking over the family beaches and all the fun. We've got quite a group up there on deck 7. Gettin' in on that action can't be a bad thing!

We so need a huggy-smiley for this website! I'm sorry, I'm a hugger. You'll all hate me for my huggies but I just love everyone to pieces and get so excited seeing everyone joining us!!!! WooHOOOOO!!!!

Tiggerfanatic

Welcome, Sherry! :sohappy:

Aaaaand.....

A great big WDWMagic Dream Girls welcome goes to Tiggerfanatic/Sherry who officially joined us today! Welcome aboard!!!! :sohappy:

I believe Sherry may be looking for some roomies to join her in stateroom 7684. Looks like a great location, y'all! That's a category 06B, starboard/aft, with a balcony & split bath layout. Starboard is a great side of the ship to be on because when they back in to Castaway Cay you'll be looking over the family beaches and all the fun. We've got quite a group up there on deck 7. Gettin' in on that action can't be a bad thing!

We so need a huggy-smiley for this website! I'm sorry, I'm a hugger. You'll all hate me for my huggies but I just love everyone to pieces and get so excited seeing everyone joining us!!!! WooHOOOOO!!!!

Yep - it's official and I am SO-O-O-O-O-O excited!! And, since that Tuesday night is my birthday, the first round will be on me!:sohappy:
I've already bought a Mickey tote bag for the pool. Did I mention I'm excited?
Let the cruise diet begin!:lol::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom