It's RAINING at Disneyland

Elsa_is_overrated

Original Poster
It's sprinkling again in Anaheim.....RUN...HIDE. PANIC TIME......cry and moan and stay inside your house in terror....it's the end of days!
Cancel all your daily plans to stay inside, safely under shelter. If this continues tomorrow, school and work will be cancelled so people can stay home safe and dry while the brave few who don't have that luxury will be forced to stand tough and brave the sprinkles to drive in this horrific terror of water falling from the sky to go to work, park their cars and arm themselves with umbrellas for the walk from the parking lot to their office if they don't have the safety and shelter of parking garages next to their office.

Oh, we just had an 6.5 earthquake about 10 minutes ago...no biggie........stop and acknowledge the shaking for a second; those nearer the epicenter enjoyed the ride as they were thrown to the ground briefly and picked themselves up after the shaking ended and then post the acknowledgement on twitter and facebook; "that was a wild ride, fun quake but it's still (OMG) RAINING outside" and "I love mother nature's shakes; free ride to almost compensate for having cancel our planned day at Disneyland due to the very, very, very scary experience of water falling out of the sky; rain is so scary!" Note: we just had an 5.3 aftershock as I typed this and I managed to keep my hand steady and type through the shaking.

Another note: it stopped sprinkling but I (nor nobody else except for maybe a recent transplant) DARE go outside for the rest of the day because the roads and everything else is still WET. What do we do if we get a major (evacuation worthy quake of 9.0 or higher) quake on a day when it rains? Do we safely stay inside from the water falling from the sky and just ride out the shaking or do we go out and brave the rain when the shaking becomes too intense? Decisions, decisions, decisions....oh,,,,,,well........to all my fellow Southern Californians.....STAY STRONG....the rain WILL end eventually......hay....just felt another aftershock.....maybe about a 5.0?? Too small to even acknowledge so why did I even post that I felt it?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom