Its a Small World rehab?

Senderella

I just hope whatever they do it's finished by the time we go. I can honestly say I would be VERY disappointed if it were closed. First time in too many years. :lol: as silly as it sounds, I'm ***really***looking forward to IASW!! An easy fix for all the bare ceilings/high walls that are pretty bland would be... painting the ceilings to match the themes.... Hey Michaelangelo did it! And as far as the high walls.. could always use more things and just go higher. The thing I loved the most about our Wax Museum in San Antonio.. there's a particular area that has some fairy tales & all.... you have to look almost to the ceiling to see a figure of Mary Poppins. There's things going on from the floor to the ceiling. It's very neat! It might be sensory overload for a long ride (as opposed to a 20 ft -more or less- stretch of wax figures but there's options. You don't want to have so much to look at you can't take in things and enjoy/appreciate them... but bare area isn't cool.

Disnycrazy

This rehab has been a long time coming. It does need some serious rehab work. It just isn't as smooth flowing as it used to be. Just one question has this "Rumor" officially been confirmed with Disney. Becuase I am in the middle of planning my August trip with my family, and the Official Walt Disney World Website has nothing posted about this rehab??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom