Is the pull out sofa bed at DVC Villas comfortable?

doctornick

To me, there's a big difference between a Murphy Bed and a sofa bed. The Murphy Bed is fine, the sofa bed is NOT.
Yeah. The Murphy beds are smaller so for a taller person they may be tougher but they are actually comfortable. The sofa beds can vary a bit between resorts and are generally better at WDW than other hotels but are always less comfortable than a real bed.

It’s one of the reasons that we always try to get dedicated 2 BR for DVC instead of lockoffs so that the one bedroom has two regular queens instead of one bed/one pullout

Club Cooloholic

Had terrible sofa bed at ssr 1 bed it was not at all acceptable for adult to sleep on. This was a few years ago though they may have been replaced since. I would now only book a 2 bed villa or 2 resort rooms. It was a long stay also.
Yup they replaced them with Murphy beds.

diminnie

We are DVC Copper Creek and my son sleeps on it (15) with no issues. However, a full sized adult would be iffy with the support bar. We make and close the couch daily. Light blanket and one pillow in the closet. I bring his blanket that he sleeps with at home and call for an extra pillow. Housekeeping every fourth day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom