Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

heath.sneyd

Sorry to rattle the cage, but mods, why is it that you'll take the time to delete a few off-topic posts, but you won't take a few seconds to edit the thread title? Unless I missed an argument.
This has been discussed in the past. If they go to rename one thread, they'll be here for four weeks renaming derailed threads. For the most part, this is still on topic in regards to the BAH. And usually a post has to be WAY off topic or rule breaking for it to be removed.... Usually.

Tom Morrow

This has been discussed in the past. If they go to rename one thread, they'll be here for four weeks renaming derailed threads. For the most part, this is still on topic in regards to the BAH. And usually a post has to be WAY off topic or rule breaking for it to be removed.... Usually.
I'm not saying rename this thread to a new topic, I'm saying update it so we're no longer discussing whether or not the "clock is ticking" on the ripped apart down to the base BAH.

tirian

We need to start brainstorming now, a proper name for THE day when the final piece is removed. It will be forever more a holiday for us; a day of celebration to always remember. Years from now our children's children will bump this thread back up in tribute of us noble few who witnessed it happen.

Mark my words...we are pioneers.
Maybe burn an effigy of the hat? ;)

articos

We need to start brainstorming now, a proper name for THE day when the final piece is removed. It will be forever more a holiday for us; a day of celebration to always remember. Years from now our children's children will bump this thread back up in tribute of us noble few who witnessed it happen.

Mark my words...we are pioneers.
As soon as all traces are removed, my response to all questions on the hat will be "What hat? Never was a hat. I have no idea what you're talking about." It will be What Hat Day, and there will be joy throughout the land.

Oh hey, look at that nice theater!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom