Inside Out presence in EPCOT

jensenrick

I know I might be ostracized for this, but I would love to see Inside Out take over the Imagination pavilion.

Not the Magic Eye Theater.

The entire structure.

The themes can work together. If executed correctly it would be a fantastic update.

We all want Journey Into Imagination to return in all of its former glory but we also know that literally cannot happen. This is the next best thing.

And they could include Figment still somehow.

I love this whole idea, although figment's participation is unnecessary IMHO.

FigmentJedi

I love this whole idea, although figment's participation is unnecessary IMHO.
If Figment's booted out entirely, I'm done with Epcot. Spent way too long hoping they'd do something proper to that placeholder that is the current ride and it just seems like more and more that there's light at the end of the tunnel. If that pink hobo snuffleupagus becomes the new mascot of Epcot, all of that effort they've put into placating fans with teases over the last five years will have been for nothing and it's especially glaring in light of Orange Bird and Hatbox Ghost.

jensenrick

If Figment's booted out entirely, I'm done with Epcot. Spent way too long hoping they'd do something proper to that placeholder that is the current ride and it just seems like more and more that there's light at the end of the tunnel. .

Light at the end of the tunnel? I think that's a train. ;)

Boardwalker

The Train of Thought should have been the train from Cars 2. The pizza place could have been a chain started by Ratatouillesince he makes food. Russel should have been Riley's new friend at school since he also lives in Northern California. The family car should have looked like Lightning McQueen. Jack Jack can turn into fire so he would have been a good Anger. See, they really could have made the movie more interesting for children by having more characters they already know in the movie.

Gotcha, can we rename the park lazyboy world. Since you have it all figured out

Haymarket2008

If Figment's booted out entirely, I'm done with Epcot. Spent way too long hoping they'd do something proper to that placeholder that is the current ride and it just seems like more and more that there's light at the end of the tunnel. If that pink hobo snuffleupagus becomes the new mascot of Epcot, all of that effort they've put into placating fans with teases over the last five years will have been for nothing and it's especially glaring in light of Orange Bird and Hatbox Ghost.

I'm in 100% agreement. That'll be the nail in the coffin to me. I think we're safe, but should that tragic day come it'll really show what the company has turned into.

Yankee Mouse

Why do people dislike Frozen when they can simply ignore it ?

Off topic but the fact is you can't ignore it anymore. I was at star tours last week and because I didn't have a fastpass I waited in line which extended outside into endor,i never wait out here because I usually fastpass it, but waiting there actually helped to get me more excited. I rode the ride and was completely immersed in it, excited about the upcoming movie and the new video game. I came out of the store and the mood was killed when I immediately heard frozen music because they were getting ready for the frozen summer fun nonsense. And don't even get me started on the castle lighting ceremony. You may be able to avoid some frozen, but a lot of it is unavoidable.

Back on topic, we just saw inside out and all thought it was a good movie but I would hate to see it at imagination and as far as the wonders of life pavilion,I am pretty sure the rides have been removed so it wouldn't be as simple as people think to put it in there. Also considering Disney uses the space to sell food and wine stuff during the festival,I doubt they would relocate something that makes money for an attraction that doesn't.

Marianm

Two of the guys that wrote and directed the movie from Pixar (can't recall their name) were on my local radio show a while back. They said when they first came up with the idea for the movie, how this should be a ride at Epcot.

Brer Panther

Is Disney really stupid enough to get rid of Figment again? They tried it again, the fans revolted (clearly Figment still has fans, from what I hear merchandise sells like hotcakes), and they brought him back. In fact, wasn't the only reason they got rid of him the first time that Michael Eisner disliked him?

Seriously, though, Figment simply teaming up with the characters from the movie I'm fine with. Him being kicked out of EPCOT again, I'm NOT fine with.

orlando678-

It was really sad though that they used Figment in a ride which was way less stunning compared to the original. I hope he stays. He is one of these spirits of epcot that should never leave( although we already lost a lot of these)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom