Inside Out presence in EPCOT

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
So we have numerous little threads predicting that Inside Out could somehow, possibly, hopefully take over the old Wonders of Life pavilion in EPCOT...

Does anyone else out there think that this movie should have at least a small but important part within Epcot?? I mean.. I saw the movie yesterday and it was absolutely amazing! It deserves to be recognized in Epcot. You remember how everyone on here believed that Up or Ratatouille needed more park presence? Well, Inside Out needs it 10X more than those movies did! That's how awesome this movie was. I personally don't think I've ever cried watching a cartoon since the first time I watched The Lion King.

Personally... I just really want the soundtrack in general to be heard throughout the park.. It would fit the area so well and I'd just sit around and listen to it for hours and hours! It's SOOO interesting and unique to listen to! Check some of these out..

A side note-- I was doing research.. Why aren't we getting an Inside Out pavilion? Why are we getting Avatarland? According to some research I've done.. "Inside Out is "the top opening for any original film, live-action or otherwise, that isn't based on sourced material, eclipsing the $77 million debut of Avatar."

I'm just saying..

Last edited:

Clamman73

I doubt there will be any Inside Out presence in any of the parks down the road...its too esoteric for any "attractions"
I haven't seen the movie yet...maybe I have the premise of the movie wrong, but are people's emotions esoteric? Or do you mean how emotions can translate into an attraction that might not have broad-based appeal?

jensenrick

So we have numerous little threads predicting that Inside Out could somehow, possibly, hopefully take over the old Wonders of Life pavilion in EPCOT...

Does anyone else out there think that this movie should have at least a small but important part within Epcot?? I mean.. I saw the movie yesterday and it was absolutely amazing! It deserves to be recognized in Epcot. You remember how everyone on here believed that Up or Ratatouille needed more park presence? Well, Inside Out needs it 10X more than those movies did! That's how awesome this movie was. I personally don't think I've ever cried watching a cartoon since the first time I watched The Lion King.

Personally... I just really want the soundtrack in general to be heard throughout the park.. It would fit the area so well and I'd just sit around and listen to it for hours and hours! It's SOOO interesting and unique to listen to! Check some of these out..

A side note-- I was doing research.. Why aren't we getting an Inside Out pavilion? Why are we getting Avatarland? According to some research I've done.. "Inside Out is "the top opening for any original film, live-action or otherwise, that isn't based on sourced material, eclipsing the $77 million debut of Avatar."

I'm just saying..

Total agreement. I need to get that soundtrack.
Can you imagine if Doctor and Riviera get the "Stream of Consciousness" ride they've been pushing for? I am beside myself, thinking about it.

orlando678-

I would actually love to see a ride where guests can act as the emotions in a way similar to mission space. There would be screens acting as the eyes and the guests would have to react on certain situations. I would ride that!

The Empress Lilly

I don't think of which movies or other IP product or current hype needs to be in the parks. i look at the parks and think what they need to strengthen them and their theme.

bethymouse

The "marbles" in the movie reminded me of jumping into a ball pit. Excellent movie BTW. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It is not for kids IMHO under 8 or 9.

orlando678-

Well i heard ideas about big hero 6 characters hosting rides based on medication and healthcare or innovation, but I like those ideas.

lazyboy97o

Why were there no Pixar characters in Inside Out? Didn't some of their beloved characters deserve to be in such a good movie? Maybe it wouldn't have consistently lost to Jurassic World if it was more focused on things people already know.

orlando678-

Why do people dislike Frozen when they can simply ignore it ?
Its difficult to ignore it when it steals a treasure from Epcot though. Sure i guess Maelstrom got old but with an impressive refurbishment with maybe new scenes based on Valhalla or so, this ride would have stunned the guests once again.

SYRIK2000

Its difficult to ignore it when it steals a treasure from Epcot though. Sure i guess Maelstrom got old but with an impressive refurbishment with maybe new scenes based on Valhalla or so, this ride would have stunned the guests once again.

Would you have preferred it be closed or be Maelstrom with Frozen characters?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom