Votes: 54 72.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Doesn't belong anywhere at WDW

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters

lazyboy97o

Great points.

My one issue with Hollywood Studios that would make adding Indiana Jones there challenging (although far from impossible) is that it would probably involve building a new, exotic environment far removed from Hollywood. Currently everything in Hollywood Studios is themed to Los Angeles, Emeryville, or just movie-maving and backlots in general. An Indiana Jones land would require building something not part of that environment, probably a jungle or desert-themed environment (unless they were to take a movie-making approach like the current stunt show).

I wouldn't object to that changing though; a Star Wars Land would probably shift that whole theme away from Hollywood anyway, so it's probably a moot point. At any rate, the lushness of a jungle area would probably do Hollywood Studios some good.
Universal's model of more fully realized "backlots" seems to handle this issue relatively well.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Can you expand on the differences between DL and Tokyo's versions? I'm under the impression that they are pretty similar despite the different names.
Tokyo got the tornado effect (similar tech to USOs Twister funnel) plus the EMVs ditched the oil filled hydraulics that are problematic in the original.

Add Disneylands projection mapping and it'd be perfect. The new boulder lighting and the World of Color wall are dubious though :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom