If you could give one attraction one major update

Jeremy P

I could make a list of refurbs I would love to see but one thing I would love to see if a retheming of Splash Mountain. I think it's the perfect setting for a Princess and the Frog themed ride. It makes sense as Song of the South isn't even acknowledged by Disney anymore and the infrastructure of the ride could stay the same. I imagine they could go through several scenes of the movie all leading up to the shadows throwing Dr. Facilier over the hill. Ambitious? Yes Unlikely? Definitely. But I still like to dream.

Matt_Black

I could make a list of refurbs I would love to see but one thing I would love to see if a retheming of Splash Mountain. I think it's the perfect setting for a Princess and the Frog themed ride. It makes sense as Song of the South isn't even acknowledged by Disney anymore and the infrastructure of the ride could stay the same. I imagine they could go through several scenes of the movie all leading up to the shadows throwing Dr. Facilier over the hill. Ambitious? Yes Unlikely? Definitely. But I still like to dream.

batsplash.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom