If you could give one attraction one major update

a goofy username

Original Poster
What attraction and what would you change/add?

I'd replace the Stitch in SGE with this guy but leave the rest of the ride unchanged
images

mf1972

i once thought it'll be a neat idea to add the kraken to POTC, but i can see that scaring the bejesus out of little kids

I know it says one but I personally feel like overall they need to update epcot' future world and tomorrowland since they both go hand in hand themeing wise and just either refresh the rides in the area and or replace/add new rides

_caleb

New scenes for Philharmagic. Let's see Donald in Wreck-It Ralph, The Princess & The Frog, Tangled, Frozen, Moana, etc.
Yes! I always thought part of the reason for screen-based attractions was supposed to be how easily (and with little/no downtime) the video content could be updated. But it seems like Disney takes its sweet time updating video (Muppets!). I'm pretty sure Disney knows a thing or two about making movies...

Snake

How about a haunted mansion make over, modernize every scene, have some genuine scares, and add more walking scenes/sets. But keep the classic ghost host voice and theme.
Or how about adding onto the new Adventure club restaurant in magic kingdom to more resemble the one demolished in Disney springs with shows and all. Expanding it out to absorb the Swiss Family Tree as well so you have tables up in the tree overlooking a new updated and more thrilling jungle boat, adding rotating adventure club actors to the boats and the new show inside?

Spike-in-Berlin

A major refurb wouldn't be enough, just replace the loud, annoying eyesore called TL Speedway please! And if the question is really only about updates or refurb of existing attractions I would take the Jungle Cruise. AAs there are heavily outdated, not only do a major refurb, the entire ride need a massive plussing and rebuild. It is the epitomic attraction of the entire AL, make it a real adventure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom