I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

EPCOT Explorer

Morning!:wave:

Busy day today...Finishing this paper, printing the paper, office hours for the paper, editing the paper, class, Hospital, Astro OBSERVING (w00t) Lab, and then finally home.:dazzle:

Wish me luck? :lol:

Can't wait for SB. It will be heavenly. Going to see Wicked on Sunday if Dad would ever get tix.

Love you guys, hahha.

Woke up at 6AM, couldn't sleep, then fell asleep and woke up with Keith Urban stuck in my head? Only you can love me this wayyy... gettin ready for the dayyyyy... midterm at 10:30, French analysis at 11:30, movie with boys talkin' about their you know what's at 1:30 (wow do I ever hate gender relations).

Andddd, I will leave you with another country moment, curtosy of my mother and my childhood:
IT'S LIKE JUST BEFORE DARK, JUMP IN THE CAR, BUT AN ICE CREAM AND SEE HOW FAR YOUR CAN DRIVE BEORE IT MELTS..
COW ON THE ROAD AND YOU SWERVE TO THE LEFT, FATE SKIPS A BEAT AND IT SCARES YOU TO DEATH AND YOU LAUGH UNTIL YOU CRYYY
That's how your lov emakes me feel insid
:lookaroun:lol:

There's so many You Know What's to fill in there. :lol:

I've woken up with similar songs in my head. Red Hot Chilie Peppers was yesterday. :lol:
That was purely unintentional. :lookaroun

Honestly. :D

Already know about those hangings. Loved The Crucible. :)
One of my fave movies.

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe it is, but it's all achy breaky to me. :dazzle:

:wave:
You have two?! :fork: :lol: Why, do you have HW? I probably, will, too, but I'll just do it when I get back. No stress is needed for a bit.

I usually don't like grunge, either, but I like them.

Never seen the play.

How's that for fragmented?

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Rawr what a day. I think my midterm went okay, poetry analysis is iffy, and other stuff makes me rawr.

It's fine.

I am listening to Springsteen. This should signal to you all that I am in a cheery mood.

Well, they blew up the chicken man in Philly last night..

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Weeeell... I SHOULD be studying names of famous artists and annotating Martin Luther King, buuuuttt... well, you know.

Butttttttttt WDW Magic is way more fun? And also more fun than the determinants of interpersonal attraction?

Boo rah.

ANTM tonight with the girls.. I need an escape from studying!

Pongo

I hate Soils. I absolutely f__________g hate Soils. This is literally the worst class I have ever taken and it's ridiculous. I want to shoot the teacher because he is SO stupid and a terrible teacher and he has poor grammar/spelling skills. I don't understand how he managed to earn a doctorate.

Nicole220

I hate Soils. I absolutely f__________g hate Soils. This is literally the worst class I have ever taken and it's ridiculous. I want to shoot the teacher because he is SO stupid and a terrible teacher and he has poor grammar/spelling skills. I don't understand how he managed to earn a doctorate.
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...:lookaroun

Nicole220

this class and this man and his powerpoints that look like they were made by a five year old.
That's better. Makes you wonder if the school evaluates anyone before they hire them. I can't believe some professors still have a job teaching.

Do you get to evaluate them at the end of the semester? That's the perfect time to get back at all the god awful profs you've had. :) Not that I've done it...

Nicole220

I've been doing so well with my studying for hell week. But my biggest exam is tomorrow and I haven't done ________ since I've gotten home from the barn this evening. I don't CARE about economics. Screw that. I'm going to live on the beach my whole life. Who needs an education?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom