How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

nngrendel

Old%20Grand%20Dad%20114%2057%20l.jpg

3 months, 22 days

Alternative time units
114 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 9,849,600 seconds
  • 164,160 minutes
  • 2736 hours
  • 16 weeks (rounded down)

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I should be in MK right now, getting ready to head to Epcot for dinner, however my flight got delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed and then cancelled last night. Due to limited flights available in the next two days on Southwest from PVD, I moved my trip back to the 28th so I could enjoy my full 4 days lol. So now I'm counting again!

11 days to go!

Upvote 0

HookEmHorns

I should be in MK right now, getting ready to head to Epcot for dinner, however my flight got delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed and then cancelled last night. Due to limited flights available in the next two days on Southwest from PVD, I moved my trip back to the 28th so I could enjoy my full 4 days lol. So now I'm counting again!

11 days to go!

That's such a bummer, sorry you had to go through that!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

11 days to go!

That is a total bummer but I agree and would probably have done the same thing...and as you said you want to enjoy the full days, and you know have it to look forward to still!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom