How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

nc_disneyfreak

sad

ok everyone, just got back from wdw with my family sat nite...and now im in the post disney mode, sad and thinking back over the week and everything we did....my daughter who is 17 months, it was her first trip and she loved it. of course she wont remember, but we got tons of pics and video...she went on POTC 4 times lol, dumbo twice, aladdin, small world, peter pan, jungle cruise, winnie the pooh, safari trek at animal kingdom....she did everything her height let her lol....she did great! my 5 yr old went on everest and splash mtn for the first time and loved it. and he wanted to do space mtn....maybe next time lol...the weather was great, wed morning it rained at epcot for ten min. other than that, alot of walking, i had my first dole whip and gran marnier slush... ill miss that...now give me some words of encouragment...were not going till april 2014 now, waiting on art of animation, and the rest of fantasyland expansion. not to mention sophia will be 3 and a half, so we can do bibbidi boppity boutique....two yrs?:cry::cry: we last went in april of 2010 so its not too bad but man....i can still see tomorrowland at night, with the neon, the green grasses and ponds of epcot, the tower of terror getting bigger as you walk towards it and the awesome scenery of animal kingdom....what to do now, what to do....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom