How far out can a FP+ be made for Be our Guest Lunch?

PigletIsMyCat

it opened for me today - 27 days out form day of arrival. however, it's ONLY opened day of arrival and we won't be at magic kingdom that day, so i'm still hunting every day. it offered two slots for 10/4/14; 10:50am-11something and 12:45pm-1something.

PigletIsMyCat

FYI: so today 10/5/14 opened for me and i was able to get a fastpass+! that's not my preferred day to eat at bog, but i'll take it for now and modify if my preferred date opens up. i still haven't received any email invite about it either.

it opened for me today - 27 days out form day of arrival. however, it's ONLY opened day of arrival and we won't be at magic kingdom that day, so i'm still hunting every day. it offered two slots for 10/4/14; 10:50am-11something and 12:45pm-1something.

It will only give you two time choices at once, but that doesn't mean those are the only two available. If you don't like what comes up first, try refreshing your screen. Oftentimes, you'll get different choices each time you refresh.

PigletIsMyCat

more FYI: i received my invitation email today - 23 days out. so it seems that *MOST* resorts guests are able to book 27 days out without receiving the email.

docdebbi

for those of us keeping score and trying to figure this out, this morning at 1 AM, no BOG available on the BOG lunch website but at 10 AM- bingo- BOG.

no email invite yet, just ability to book on the webpage

my trip starts 10/4, i was able to book for 10/4 through 10/10 but not after the seventh day of the trip (as other posters point out)

mykiddiewinks

Is there a difference to just booking it or waiting for the email? Any advice on best options please, it has been 11 years since we were at Disney so a lot of this is new to us, I think I read there are different dining rooms/options, is one better than the other? why? What other restaurants would you recommend? Not just Magic Kingdom but other parks too, we will be there 12/27 - 1/1 so I want to make sure we have some where nice to eat most evenings.

Bocko57

I received my BOG email for the FP+ lunch yesterday September 15 which was about 23 days from our arrival date. I logged onto the site and got a 2 times to select from (11:45 AM - 12:15 PM or 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM). These times were not good for us since we have FP+ for Splash Mountain. I came back to the site about 5 hrs later and I got 2 different times. The last time posted worked better so I took it and pre-ordered our meal. We are pretty excited to try BOG. :hungry:

TheMouseFan

Hopefully this can be answered here:

I've used the link previously for a reservation in July. Now, I have a new reservation for November, and I can't re-register with the site (it says my e-mail is in use). Is there a way to input the new reservation number to my current account?

Right now I can only look at the current week for BOG.
It will automatically switch over when you get closer to your trip! That is what happened to me before our June trip because I had used the site for our November trip, and then again for our upcoming trip because I had used it for our June trip.

PrincessNelly_NJ

It will automatically switch over when you get closer to your trip! That is what happened to me before our June trip because I had used the site for our November trip, and then again for our upcoming trip because I had used it for our June trip.
Do you know how far out it switches. Because we are 32 days out and it still has our info from May

TheMouseFan

Do you know how far out it switches. Because we are 32 days out and it still has our info from May
No, sorry I can't. I do know I was starting to get worried that it never would change for our June trip. This past time it seemed to have changed much faster. Unfortunately, nothing about that website seems to be consistent! I was able to book a FP+ on day 27, just like most people are reporting, and got the email invite on day 23.

Furiated

Yup, this is my experience as well. Registered initially last Sept, it updated automatically for my May trip, and again for our upcoming Oct trip.

Texas84

Got my first invite ever. Still doesn't ask for reservation because of AP but the resort week did open up for me. But nothing available. And it doesn't show other parties. Another AP glitch?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If someone ever figures out how this website works, they will become rich! I've never had a problem logging in, just getting days/times. Right now, it shows the dates for our trip in October but no passes are available for the entire 5 days. So cruel to do - show my days but not let me get anything. Had this problem for our trip last month and then suddenly, boom, times available.

Oh, I'm 35 days out from my trip and I've been able to see my days for the past few weeks.

BrianV

If someone ever figures out how this website works, they will become rich! I've never had a problem logging in, just getting days/times. Right now, it shows the dates for our trip in October but no passes are available for the entire 5 days. So cruel to do - show my days but not let me get anything. Had this problem for our trip last month and then suddenly, boom, times available.

Oh, I'm 35 days out from my trip and I've been able to see my days for the past few weeks.

When we used the system this summer, it showed us all the dates, but showed them as full. They aren't really full, it is just too early for you to book. Then about 25-30 days out (it might have been 27 as people often say) they opened up, one day at a time. I waited until the day I wanted and then booked. I don't think I've read of anyone trying this system and not getting a reservation yet. Maybe not the time they wanted. This seems to be the major perk of staying on site these days (and EMH and 60 day FP). Not as good as universal express pass, but nice none the less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom