How far out can a FP+ be made for Be our Guest Lunch?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I have the link and have been checking but it always says unavailable. Just curious as to how far the "ADR" date is for lunch or do you simply have to wait for the email invite?

belledream

I tried yesterday too. The first 7 days of my vacation showed up, but the last 3 didn't. I wondered with another day, would the 8th day open up, but I checked this morning as well and it's still stuck there. They may open in chunks...

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I tried yesterday too. The first 7 days of my vacation showed up, but the last 3 didn't. I wondered with another day, would the 8th day open up, but I checked this morning as well and it's still stuck there. They may open in chunks...

Same with me. It's been the first 7 days for a while.

JoMarch

I have a mid-September vacation. I may be a few weeks too early but I also tried this link. I can only get so far... I am having trouble with the "Reservation ID" section. I've tried a few different numbers, Trip confimation #, WDW password, etc....but nothing works.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I have a mid-September vacation. I may be a few weeks too early but I also tried this link. I can only get so far... I am having trouble with the "Reservation ID" section. I've tried a few different numbers, Trip confimation #, WDW password, etc....but nothing works.
Do you have a room only reservation or package?

belledream

I have a full package - hotel, park hopper, dining, etc
It's not the trip confirmation number, nor the number tied to your Magic Band. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I called Disney and got a separate 12 digit number that let me log in successfully.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It's not the trip confirmation number, nor the number tied to your Magic Band. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I called Disney and got a separate 12 digit number that let me log in successfully.

So you got a reservation or you just logged in?

mweier

I found the 12 digit number from the end of the URL after doing early checkin. Let me in but said no times available until less than 2 weeks before the trip. Check early, check often... I did get a BOG FP eventually, even though I never got an email.

Rob562

The Be Our Guest lunch "FP+" is (currently) totally separate from the rest of the FP+ system, and is officially still in a "test". Thus it does not follow the same 30-day/60-day guidelines as all the other FP+ reservations.

The exact window seems to vary, and it often seems like the dates are opened up in random chunks of date ranges rather than always adding one day to the availability for every day that goes by. I've seen some people say they gained access at 14 days out, others in the 25-35 day range. I don't think I've seen anyone get dates 50-60 (or more) dates out.

My trip is about 80 days out, and I can log in and get to the point of choosing a date during my trip, only to be told there's nothing available.

Of course I now have an issue with how many Guests it's allowing me to choose. We have a 7-night reservation in a 2-bedroom villa at SSR for 6 people. Three of us are staying at POR the night before SSR. When I go into the BoG FP+ page, it's only giving me the option of making a reservation for the three people on the POR reservation, not all 6 on the SSR reservation (despite it allowing me to choose dates beyond that single POR night). If we get lunch on the Saturday of our trip we're ok since we'll only need three people, but if we try for later in the week, we'll need all 6 people. Ugh.

-Rob

lilclerk

I've seen reports from other guests that it opens up somewhere around 27-28 days. Also, it only shows the first 7 days of your stay, then the rest after you check in. It's been all over the place though, I would check more often just in case.

BrianV

It was about 28 days in advance for us. And it was a rolling date...each day a new day of our vacation would open up.

DisneyGigi

I made mine Monday. It let me choose from all of my dates on the trip. I am 21 days out today. I went to the site and did it. Didn't get the email invite til yesterday.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It always opened at 30 days for me. Also I did not have to wait on an email invitation either. Also you do not have to have a package with dining etc. Just a stay reservation on record for within that 30 days. :)

Yeah, I'm 24 days out, and I'm still not able to make reservations. Also, like it was posted above, only the first 7 days out of my 11 day trip are posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom