How far out can a FP+ be made for Be our Guest Lunch?

BrianV

I wonder if there is a correlation between where you are staying and when you can book? Values vs delux, etc.

belledream

Mine is open until the 10th. I just checked though, and all the days say there is no availability. Sounds like a very wonky system :p

harveyt0206

We arrive 9/19. I keep trying everyday. So far, it lets me pick my desired date but always says "no fast passes available. Choose another date."

Of course I now have an issue with how many Guests it's allowing me to choose. We have a 7-night reservation in a 2-bedroom villa at SSR for 6 people. Three of us are staying at POR the night before SSR. When I go into the BoG FP+ page, it's only giving me the option of making a reservation for the three people on the POR reservation, not all 6 on the SSR reservation (despite it allowing me to choose dates beyond that single POR night). If we get lunch on the Saturday of our trip we're ok since we'll only need three people, but if we try for later in the week, we'll need all 6 people. Ugh.

-Rob

The BoG FP+ will only recognize the first part of your split stay, and there's no way to tell it otherwise. What has worked is to set up a new account with Disney with an email that has never been used with them before and link it to the second reservation. Then go to the BOG lunch website and use the new email and second reservation number. Or, in our case, you could try using an email address for one of the people who is on the SSR reservation but not on the POR reservation. The alternative is to wait until you're actually at SSR and make a FP+ then - there will still probably be availability.

Yeah, I'm 24 days out, and I'm still not able to make reservations. Also, like it was posted above, only the first 7 days out of my 11 day trip are posted.

The site only let you make a FP+ for the first seven days of your reservation, so it will only show those seven days, no matter how close you are to your arrival date. If you want to make a FP+ for day 8, you can do so on day 1 of your stay, and on day 2 you could make a FP+ for day 9, etc.

DisneyGigi

The site only let you make a FP+ for the first seven days of your reservation, so it will only show those seven days, no matter how close you are to your arrival date. If you want to make a FP+ for day 8, you can do so on day 1 of your stay, and on day 2 you could make a FP+ for day 9, etc.

It let me make one Monday for any of my days. Our trip starts the 29th and ends September 7. Days that it let me choose from were 8/29 - September 8. I used 2 days. The 29th and the 7th. Went through fine.

belledream

I just got my invite at 23 days out, but it only lists the first 7 days of our vacation. (We want it for the 8th). Does it really only show the first 7 days? Doesn't seem to be the case for everyone...

kasey1988

I also have a split stay and could not see all of my days, so what I did was have one account with my email address and one reservation # and then one with my husbands info... Tis allows me to see all the dates

kasey1988

15 days out and still nothing is available. Sweet!
we never received an invite, but were able to book for September 26th, exactly 27 days before that (so Saturday morning we booked). I had been trying everyday, and it opened one day at a time (starting on the 16th; first day of our trip).. We have 2 separate reservations, and the only way I could see all out dates was to link one to my account and the other to my husbands...

TB4244

We want to get a lunch in for the first two weeks of November. So from what I'm reading here, the dates won't be available until early October...right?

kasey1988

We want to get a lunch in for the first two weeks of November. So from what I'm reading here, the dates won't be available until early October...right?
its hard to say, but the trend seems to be about 30 days out.. like I said, I was finally able to book the day I wanted exactly 27 days from that day, not from the beginning of the trip and this is for september

TB4244

Thanks, that does help narrow it down then to the available window of opportunity. But it's still insane!

BrianV

Anything from 9/18 and on...

Based on my experience this summer I would have expected that you should be able to book that by now. But it is variable as people have said. Just check every day. The fast pass really is the way to go.

And my advice, for what it is worth, pre order. They got to wait in a much shorter queue to order. And if they mess up your order, you can fix it. And if they've lost it, you really only wasted a few minutes at home on your computer.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Based on my experience this summer I would have expected that you should be able to book that by now. But it is variable as people have said. Just check every day. The fast pass really is the way to go.

And my advice, for what it is worth, pre order. They got to wait in a much shorter queue to order. And if they mess up your order, you can fix it. And if they've lost it, you really only wasted a few minutes at home on your computer.

Yeah I aint waiting if I can't get FP for it. Screw all that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom