Hollywood Studios expansion news!

Turtle

Maybe all three in the same ride? I get the idea, from seeing Wreck-It-Ralph's trailers, that Ralph himself dashes from one video game to the other. Maybe that would be a good story structure for a simulator ride that would allow guests to experience Ralph's adventure. :)
There can even be a cafeteria or gaming station in Game Central Station!

javy2004

i suppose, and it did well worldwide, but it was budgeted at 260 mil. don't know how much disney gets in box office revenue and i know there's merchandising and video sales to consider, 200 mil of that was U.S. box office, just over a 1/3 of its grand total. it also seems when a movie doesn't make up its budget domestically that its not considered a smashing success. beauty and the beast out earned tangled with 1991 ticket prices (218 mil, which is about 358 mil adjusted for inflation in 2010, the year tangled came out). i just want wreck it ralph to be amazing and for Disney to have something amazing on their hands without it having to come out of Pixar studios.

WDWLover#1

Original Poster
I wonder with the comment that Jenna made maybe she was hinting at the George Lucas deal. But then again this was shared between a couple of execs over the past year. But with Jenna being a Social Media Manager maybe she knew that this was going to surface soon on the internet.o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom