Holidays at the Magic Kingdom 2015

ToTBellHop

Is there going to be a Christmas at EPCOT thread where they show the "EPCOT Wreath" being placed on the Coral Reef entrance sign?
Don't be ridiculous. There will be giant globe ornaments at the park entrance, too. And festive red cups for your Skinny Peppermint Mocha from Fountainview.

jrhwdw

Saw the 6:15 Frozen Holiday Wish, CTM, & Wishes Periscoped. CTM Christmas is back tonight. Castle Dreamlights did not go on right after and was not in Wishes' finale, Strobes were. I'm assuming because of the 8:20 Frozen Holiday Wish. The lights better be in Wishes Sat night! :) The new turrets look great! Too bad they didn't get the strobes also. Didn't see any during Wishes.

Creathir

They are not. The temporary lighting rigs were removed weeks ago. The lighting rigs shown in the video are all permanent systems.
There was a strange scissor lift which was next to the west turret. I looked like the spot light was sitting on this.

Is that a permanent installation, or do we know?

disney4life2008

There are some things that should be left alone. I watched the show and its terrible. This is disney world not frozen world I want to see cinderella, fairy god mother, mickey and friends. Tragedy at its best!

FigmentForver96

There are some things that should be left alone. I watched the show and its terrible. This is disney world not frozen world I want to see cinderella, fairy god mother, mickey and friends. Tragedy at its best!
Idk I sorta feel this is one area they got it right in. I would have loved to see Mickey and the gang included, but the overall idea of Elsa freezing the castle makes sense. Plus the projections are just too cool.

Cosmic Commando

I saw everything Thursday night, and it looked amazing! I've been on three or four trips where the castle lights were up on the castle, but not lit yet; it was very gratifying to finally see everything lit up! The turrets looked great, the new hub made everything surprisingly easy to see.

The Jingle Cruise was operating (?) as well. The sign was changed, there were Christmas lights in the queue, and there were presents in 3 (I think) scenes. I didn't notice any script changes, but I was in back by the engine and it was a little hard to hear. Is there more to come?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom