Holiday dinner with Minnie

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Just noticed on Disney Food Blog e-mail 7/15/15, they talked about a rumor of "Minnie's Holiday & Dine Dinner" coming to Hollywood & Vine in DHS starting early November. A menu was available on their Android device. Does anyone else have any info? We're thinking it might be along the same lines as Jedi Mickey's Dinner. I need to book my ADR PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattdenine

Found the following info thanks to Google could be a really fun ADR, who doesn't want to spend some time with Santa Goofy?

• Taking place at Hollywood & Vine for dinner only (as of now)
  • Dates: Nov. 7, 2015 – Jan. 3, 2016
  • Holiday themed
  • Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy will be there in holiday attire and Santa Goofy will join them
  • 1 Table-Service Credit on Disney Dining Plan / 2 Table-Service Credits if booked as Fantasmic! Package
  • $50 for adults / $28 for children

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Found the following info thanks to Google could be a really fun ADR, who doesn't want to spend some time with Santa Goofy?

• Taking place at Hollywood & Vine for dinner only (as of now)
  • Dates: Nov. 7, 2015 – Jan. 3, 2016
  • Holiday themed
  • Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy will be there in holiday attire and Santa Goofy will join them
  • 1 Table-Service Credit on Disney Dining Plan / 2 Table-Service Credits if booked as Fantasmic! Package
  • $50 for adults / $28 for children
Thanks for the info.

MRGEFF

Original Poster
Holiday dinner with Minnie, Mickey and the gang. What could be better? Throw in Fantasmic to top it off, of course. Tried to book ADRs for hours last night. Was up at 5:15am with no luck then BAM!! 5:56am we're in. Hope to see you there.
We cancelled a 2:40 ADR at SciFi on November 14 if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

loveformickey

I just booked a dinner with Minnie and the gang in December. It says I booked the dinner + Fantasmic but on my reservation it states it is only 1 Table Service not 2 so did I book the reservation with Fantasmic or not? A little confused. :confused:

loveformickey

So after doing some research about this dining event I think I booked a reservation without Fantasmic instead of with. That really stinks but oh well. :)

Jon81uk

I just booked a dinner with Minnie and the gang in December. It says I booked the dinner + Fantasmic but on my reservation it states it is only 1 Table Service not 2 so did I book the reservation with Fantasmic or not? A little confused. :confused:

Fantasmic package is always only one credit on DDP, unless you go to Brown Derby. Why would it be any different for this? I could understand if it was two credits for the meal with characters and Fantasmic, but would make no senses offering without F! for one credit and with F! for two. Reserved seating for Fantasmic is not worth $40.

loveformickey

Fantasmic package is always only one credit on DDP, unless you go to Brown Derby. Why would it be any different for this? I could understand if it was two credits for the meal with characters and Fantasmic, but would make no senses offering without F! for one credit and with F! for two. Reserved seating for Fantasmic is not worth $40.

I completely agree with you reserved seating is not worth $40 or an extra dining credit. I was a little confused only because a previous post stated that w/Fantasmic Package was 2 dining credits. I have the dining plan so that is why I noticed that information. Although I don't think I booked with reserved seating anyways.

loveformickey

Yay Booked, cancelled my Mama Melrose's and booked dinner with Minnie instead!

Did you book on-line or on the phone? There is so much information on-line about this dining event that I am really confused. I booked on-line and at first I thought I book with F!, then after reading other forums I thought I didn't but then after looking at my reservation confirmation and reading more closely it talks about what time to arrive at the theater for the show so does that mean I did book a reservation with F!? I am seriously confused. I may have to call Disney later and have them clarify it for me. Oye! :rolleyes: So crazy! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Did you book on-line or on the phone? There is so much information on-line about this dining event that I am really confused. I booked on-line and at first I thought I book with F!, then after reading other forums I thought I didn't but then after looking at my reservation confirmation and reading more closely it talks about what time to arrive at the theater for the show so does that mean I did book a reservation with F!? I am seriously confused. I may have to call Disney later and have them clarify it for me. Oye! :rolleyes: So crazy! :)
How much did you pay?

Mealtrip

It's kind of a mess right now. You shouldn't have to pay anything at the moment... it's all credit card reserved, but not payment up front. It seems you can book Minnie's Holiday Dine with Fantasmic online and by phone. Minnie's Holiday Dine with NO Fantasmic, is not available anywhere. But... you can book a dinner at Hollywood and Vine with no mention of Minnie's Holiday on the phone, and using the My Disney Experience app, but not using a browser on your computer. But I'm not sure how they could offer holiday characters and food on one side of the room and not the other.

"With Fantasmic" Minnie's Holiday Dine's... are going fast. Dinner at Hollywood and Vine with no mention of Minnie's Holiday, are still available. I've booked one of each just to be sure, and will cancel the one that's missing the holiday cheer... or the more expensive one, if there's holiday cheer at both. I can't imagine this was the plan... but everyone is in the same boat... my guess is there will be much booking and canceling and booking and canceling.

(I'd like to make a reservation for the Food and Wine Premium Package... what's included with that? Sorry... inside joke.)

Last edited:

loveformickey

It's kind of a mess right now. You shouldn't have to pay anything at the moment... it's all credit card reserved, but not payment up front. It seems you can book Minnie's Holiday Dine with Fantasmic online and by phone. Minnie's Holiday Dine with NO Fantasmic, is not available anywhere. But... you can book a dinner at Hollywood and Vine with no mention of Minnie's Holiday on the phone, and using the My Disney Experience app, but not using a browser on your computer. But I'm not sure how they could offer holiday characters and food on one side of the room and not the other.

With Fantasmic Holiday Dine's.. are going fast. Dinner at Hollywood and Vine with no mention of Minnie's Holiday, are still available. I've booked one of each just to be sure, and will cancel the one that's missing the holiday cheer... or the more expensive one, if there's holiday cheer at both. I can't imagine this was the plan... but everyone is in the same boat... my guess is there will be much booking and canceling and booking and canceling.

(I'd like to make a reservation for the Food and Wine Premium Package... what's included with that? Sorry... inside joke.)

Thanks for trying to clarify for me. I did book Minnie's Holiday Dine so I guess I did book with F! which is awesome!:joyfull:

Mealtrip

Does anyone have photos of what the characters will look like dressed up?
Well, Disney proper has approved the phrase "dressed in all-new holiday finery", so it's possible that the fab five has all new threads for the event... but they've also mentioned that Goofy will be dressed as Santa. So???

Tink28

Yes I booked online, it just came up with the Fantasmic Package, if you look at your booking on MDE it should say 'Fantasmic Package' or not, I think the price is about $53, not sure I would pay that if oop but have free dining

jaypking1983

Thanks For this post booked online no issue perfect for the holidays...... with fantasmic its $53 with out $49 from my understanding they give you a ticket to come back for the vip seating

Joshua&CalebDad

My wife and I are taking our first no-kids-trip :D to Disney for the Christmas season, my wife's favorite time of year, so its great to hear that they are doing this. I was able to book Saturday evening at the beginning of November without an issue. Thanks for the post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom