Holiday dinner with Minnie

ToTBellHop

I think I read somewhere that there was Turkey and special desserts
They haven't announced anything other than "holiday themed" food. Grabbed a reservation and will wait to see if the food sounds good come November. I'd rather have the opportunity to go and cancel if it doesn't sound good than be left out to dry. Not sure why they announced this without any real mention of food.

Tink28

Can't find where I saw about the food, seems to have disappeared, but it said something like 'glazed turkey and themed desserts' maybe it was posted in error

Kate Alan

For some reason, on my 180th day, the Hollywood and Vine/Fantasmic is not available for February. I have chatted and called with no luck. Seems like Disney is holding back on releasing the dates after the Minnie Holiday. :(

There are a couple of other threads with people reporting similar issues - recently they seem to be delaying the release of DHS restaurant availability with Fantasmic packages so they don't appear at the 180 day mark. Keep checking back - I think it was a good 3 weeks or so before they released for my December trip, so it might be a little while. No way to tell exactly when they will release though.

LindaDunlap

There are a couple of other threads with people reporting similar issues - recently they seem to be delaying the release of DHS restaurant availability with Fantasmic packages so they don't appear at the 180 day mark. Keep checking back - I think it was a good 3 weeks or so before they released for my December trip, so it might be a little while. No way to tell exactly when they will release though.
Do you recall from the past when it was finally released, was it first thing in the morning like all of the others?

Kate Alan

Do you recall from the past when it was finally released, was it first thing in the morning like all of the others?

I would think they would release in the morning the way they do with the others, but I don't know for sure if that's the case. It's one of those things you just have to keep checking back on. I'm in the same boat for my February trip with Mama Melrose right now.

debiwish

I have a Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner Fantasmic! package booked. When I called, she first said 2 and tehn she checked with her supervisor and said 1 dining credit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom