Holiday decorations and Christmas tree now up at Disney's Hollywood Studios

nemofinder22

Thanks for the pics!:wave: I do wish they would update the Christmas trees.

I THINK it was stopped for Nlock Party Bash,but I'm not sure.

Pretty sure this is correct since the BPB floats are too tall they would hit the garlands, same thing happened with POD the one Christmas season it ran.

Lisalyn

Ok now you've done it

15 days to go and after seeing these photos....
I CAN'T WAIT!!! YEAH FOR EXCITEMENT!!! LOL :xmas::xmas:

SewIn2Disney

We were there on Wednesday and only heard Christmas music in areas of the park---I remember hearing it in the Animation Courtyard and near Muppets, but the rest of the park still had regular BGM on.

SewIn2Disney

Here are some of my Christmas pictures from Wednesday.
14740_509527246959_80800037_30392568_984550_n.jpg

14740_509527251949_80800037_30392569_3385818_n.jpg

This was near Pixar place, on the Backlot tour side. You could put your head in the hole in the candle. They also had snow blowing from behind it, and there was a life-size Christmas greeting card wishing you a Merry Christmas, and then it was crossed off and said "Bah Humbug".
14740_509527266919_80800037_30392572_2047199_n.jpg

14740_509527281889_80800037_30392575_2228076_n.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

I wish they would have futuristic Epcot and 1940s versions of Holiday music. Unfortunately DHS and Epcot get the generic variety. Not as cool.

Come on, no Bing Crosby and Andrews Sisters on Sunset Boulevard? Isn't that kind of a "no duh"?

Wait a sec....The BGM Music changes for the Holidays...even in EPCOT? Where?
:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Entrance Plaza...Meh. The rest I'm fine with, though....:lol::lookaroun

I miss the entrance plaza music when it's not there. It's my second favourite next to the Innoventions/FW loop.

I hated when they changed the MK loop at the docks to Christmas. At least it was back for my last week of my CP.

EPCOT Explorer

I miss the entrance plaza music when it's not there. It's my second favourite next to the Innoventions/FW loop.

I hated when they changed the MK loop at the docks to Christmas. At least it was back for my last week of my CP.
Yeah, the entrance plaza music is great. What do they change it to? Just generic X-Mas?:hurl::lookaroun

rct247

Luxo Jr. even has a special holiday music conducting light show at night in place of the normal music conducting light show. It features music from The Nutcracker with Jingle Bells thrown in there.

tirian

I wish they would have futuristic Epcot and 1940s versions of Holiday music. Unfortunately DHS and Epcot get the generic variety. Not as cool.

Come on, no Bing Crosby and Andrews Sisters on Sunset Boulevard? Isn't that kind of a "no duh"?

That's exactly what they're playing. There are a few more modern songs too, but it's mostly golden oldies.

WDWFigment

Luxo Jr. even has a special holiday music conducting light show at night in place of the normal music conducting light show. It features music from The Nutcracker with Jingle Bells thrown in there.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see some good images and video.

EpcotServo

I love the Studios Christmas BGM. I'd be heartbroken without it, it's been playing every holiday since I can remember.
:sohappy:

hpyhnt 1000

The entrance plaza and World Showcase. The important thing is that Future World isn't touched.

The entrance music to MK is changed as is Main Street.

Whoa, when was this? I'm only asking because I was there last year during that week between Christmas and New Years and I distinctly remember hearing "Sleigh Ride" as I walked from The Land toward Innoventions Plaza in the late morning. I am about 95% sure that Future World gets a holiday music layover along with the rest of Epcot. :shrug:

JLW11Hi

That's exactly what they're playing. There are a few more modern songs too, but it's mostly golden oldies.

Really? Does someone have a clip? The last few times I've been there for the holidays they just have generic Christmas music playing with no vocals.

That's great if they do.

EPCOT Explorer

Whoa, when was this? I'm only asking because I was there last year during that week between Christmas and New Years and I distinctly remember hearing "Sleigh Ride" as I walked from The Land toward Innoventions Plaza in the late morning. I am about 95% sure that Future World gets a holiday music layover along with the rest of Epcot. :shrug:

Yes, holiday music most definitely plays throughout future world. It has done so for the past several years.
:dazzle:

A small part of me just died. Is it ALL Holiday? :( I want to hear SOME EPCOT loop....:eek::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom